[Forum Game] New Nations 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 11, 2015.

1. In addition, Nazis were doing human DNA experiments in WWII. Regardless of if we did genetically alter crops or not in our history, we clearly had capabilities to, at minimum, experiment.
    607 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  2. The SEAA has finished its brain disease research, and has now found a way to decrease the speed that Alzheimer's develops. This is a major breakthrough and puts us one step closer to being able to cure it.

The SEAA reopens the northern Korean entry points.

The SEAA proposes a 10 day cease fire in the heaviest battle zones in the current war. This is to allow aid workers to get food, water, and medical supplies to citizens.
    SEPTHEKID and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  3. "War is TURN-BASED. Any violations of this 'turn-based' war system will result in your country being wiped off the map."
    I'd like to request boozle stops posting that he's cut all of Germany off without me fighting back, and I'm also annoyed at Nfells hit-and-run where he had no casualties, despite my jet fighter defenses.
    Yes, I didn't post a defending post.
    Because I wasn't there at the time, and I'm on MW, so my posts have to be reviewed before they go through, so the time-gap could easily allow Nfell to post again saying they had hit all the targets.
    Plus, that shouldn't have been allowed under the turn-based rule, since Nfell didn't let me respond.
    And I won't be on the forums for quite a while, so please don't attack me and turn Russia capitalist while I'm away.
  4. New Kalmar's manned Moon landing has been performed and went ahead smoothly. The three astronauts who went to the Moon are now New Kalmarian celebrities and have been given medals - and they have been set up for life for three generations with money given to them and their families by the government. All but one of them have now retired.

They retrieved the Lunar Lander, which is now on display at the New Kalmar Space Museum. However, the craft they arrived in (which doesn't have a name yet) is being kept by the Ministry of Space in case they need the design for repeat missions.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  5. I did let you respond. Its not our fault you're on mod watch so don't even try and use that as any reason why you should get anything special.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  6. That's not what I said.
    Please re-read it to understand my point.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  7. I have attacked you once and it was successful. Other than there are no other points.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  8. Well you have had plenty of time to respond evidently as you responded twice.
    SEPTHEKID, nfell2009 and SoulPunisher like this.
  9. So will you reply or naw?
    SEPTHEKID and nfell2009 like this.
  10. The USSR accepts the cease fire.
  11. The RoC have completed their nuclear powered aircraft carrier.
    kitten3101 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  12. It's more of a case of you replying really with your next move, I can't do much right now, apart from accept Legit's ceasefire and not fight.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  13. We have attacked you! We're waiting for you to reply.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  14. Where?
    Sorry, I'm in a completely different time-zone, so I can't see it sometimes, and sometimes I also get unwatched, meaning I don't know something has been posted.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  15. Then should we post our next moves?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  16. If you wish.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  17. I am deciding to leave the game, I'm giving all of my land to Mrlegitislegit
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  18. I resign, and give all my lands and resources within them to one Mrlegitislegit. I believe he will run it most closely to my own ideology.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  19. Wow. This thread needed a bump.

NES continues to capture and secure major train stations in Germany, with the least citizen harm possible.
    SoulPunisher and SEPTHEKID like this.
  20. OOC: Specify which ones please?
    The Red Army marches back into Germany, rallying the Civilian population to fight against the capitalist NES.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.