[Forum Game] New Nations 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 11, 2015.

1. I've been planning NN3 for awhile... it would be set after an economic crash and the world's resources have been almost completely depleted in the 2020s/2030s :p
  2. Seems like this right now... :p
    607 likes this.
  3. Roaring 20's are cool though...
  4. What just happened? :confused:
    Could you stop launching bombs when you've had enough of a game, ruining it for other people as well? :p
    Dr_Hacksaw likes this.
  5. Post the link to NN3 when it goes up then.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  6. ALZA looks out from under the rubble and sobs.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  7. Hey hacksaw long time no see
  8. 607 likes this.
  9. You don't get it though. No country in the world would have the time nor the funds to do anything of that scale, no matter the circumstances.
    SoulPunisher and 607 like this.
  10. Oh, so resource war, eh? I was kinda hoping for a roaring 20s, actually. And we get to control a mafia empire. =P But both sound just as good, I'm just thinking we should have a twist on things. Or maybe Sid Meier's Beyond Earth style? I dunno lol.
  11. Roaring '20s would be good. I would take control of the U.S.S.R under Vladimir Lenin and let him live a long life.

His mother lived until her 80s, so it isn't that mad. Remove some of his health problems and you have him in office until the '50s.

The Union will still become a superpower, but not using Stalinist tactics. Using a New Deal type of thing would work.
  12. Actually, I have a good idea. Set it in a apocalyptic type world, and we manage a small bunch of scavengers who, guess what? Have cars. The main goal is to defeat other factions/bands of survivors and scavenge materials to upgrade your weapons, cars, etc.

Watching... too... much... Mad... Max... game... trailers...