[Forum Game] New Nations 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Yippee. Getting accused for things you never did.
    We started work on a nuclear bomb. One wrong move and there goes Washington.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  2. May I remind you that Sebia has nuclear technology from many years ago. We have already used it twice against Japan.
    607, SEPTHEKID and mba2012 like this.
  3. The ER has taken the USSR's recent statements as threats against the whole PA. Because of this, the PA is now beginning bombing drills and may commence bombing locations in the USSR at any time.
    SEPTHEKID and nfell2009 like this.
  4. Name: Tarah
    Participating countries: Russia and USA
    National language:English
    Government policies: Technology, War,Human Experiments
    Tarah requests permission to join
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  5. Both of those countries have been taken, you'll have to pick different ones. You can see which countries have not been taken on this map http://nfell2009.uk/nn2/maps#alliance_map
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  6. Is mongolia and iran?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  7. Mongolia is currently a satellite state and so you are technically able to take it. However I wouldn't since its currently caught up in a very serious conflict.

I'm not sure about Iran.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  8. OOC:
    I'm seriously thinking about nuclear bombing everyone but me.
    And if you call godmod, what has happened to me?
    - Declared a terrorist state for no reason AT ALL, other than people wanting land.
    - Have been stopped from going to space numerous times, wasn't even allowed to get there second.
    - Have had war declared on me for no reason.
    - Have had OOC posts used IC.
    - People think I don't have any air defense.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  9. Mongolia is a satellite state, so you would need to talk to SoulPunisher in having it. Iran currently isn't taken and neither are many middle-eastern countries.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  10. New Kalmar's lunar lander (månen II) has been successfully launched. It crashed itself into the Moon's surface and collected details about the air, the ground and stored some moon rocks inside a small container. These moon rocks and the data logs will be collected by astronauts aboard the 'Mūnrandā I' in 2 years time.

Glorious New Kazzohstan's member nations have now become satellite/buffer states of the European Commonwealth.
    - You haven't been called a terrorist state at all.
    - You've been stopped from going into space numerous times because you've been trying to get things into space more than 2 years before they happened in real life.
    - War was declared on you due to you intensifying your troop amount around the Mongolian border, your invasion of Belarus, and threats of war against a European Commonwealth state.
    - k.
    - They do. You just haven't done anything with it, lol.

New Kalmar has increased the troop amount around the Finnish-Russian border.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  11. NES adopts Greece as a satellite state, as they were looking for a nation for assistance in building a new government.

NES begins research and begins to build missile interceptors. (10 posts for 10 interceptors.)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  12. The RoC begins to move its Navy towards Russia. At this time a new type of nuclear aircraft carrier is being built (8 posts).
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  13. An airstrike has successfully been launched against the USSR. None of the jets were taken down.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  14. Greece is under EC control, as is all of GNK's land.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  15. The maps just show a question mark in a blue box
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  16. Working for me:
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  17. I been liking every page and I still don't get a thing xd
    Gawadrolt, 607 and boozle628 like this.
  18. Please note on the website that the RoC is not excluded from the war against the USSR, as our navy has moved into position near their coast.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  19. Okay. During the world summit you weren't there so I didn't want to get you involved without your permission. Updating it now :)
    SEPTHEKID and fluffinator09 like this.
  20. GNK was disbanded.

NES begins bombings in Germany with only small losses. An invasion is launched up from the southern border with tanks and infantry, as well as from the western border. Troops make their first move trapping all train stations.

6/10 of our interceptors have been completed.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.