[Forum Game] New Nations 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 11, 2015.

1. The SEAA has closed all points of entry in Northern Korea.
    SEPTHEKID and nfell2009 like this.
  2. New Kalmar's lunar orbiter mission was a success. It gave back data about the Lunar atmosphere and took (albeit in bad resolution) multiple pictures of the lunar surface. It landed back on Earth safely and is now on display in the New Kalmar Space Museum under the title 'MÃ¥nen I'.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  3. I have a few questions for you. How is almost every country in the world taken already? Most of which are of the pacific alliance... Italy is also up for grabs still. Sure, it is still part of the WTO. But it can be claimed as a satellite state and/or part of a country.

Second of all, how is that historically accurate? Admittedly, we are allowed to be a bit ahead of time in this game and certainly can do things that never happened, as long as they are reasonable. I see no way in which even if we devoted all the worlds scientific research to it for years, we could never come out with a weapon of mass destruction no matter how much we wanted to. That satellite is plain unrealistic.

NES will no longer hold it's promise to pull troops out of Italy, due to somewhat misleading information. This may be changed at any time, but as of now it stands as is.

Edit: referring to the alliances map in the first question.

NES begins moving more troops into Italy and continues moving them northward. They will eventually be stationed just outside of Germany. (5 turns)
  4. 1) By invasion not by saying "thats mine!". It was claimed here: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/forum-game-new-nations-2.48904/page-15#post-886336
    2) Well. We did.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  5. Troops from the SCAU have reached NK and are under NK control for the time being.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  6. I am sorry, I just can't agree that that is realistic. Ask soulpunisher in my opinion.

If it is part of a nation then why is it not highlighted in that map of yours?

Italy, being of the Communist State of the Mediterranean is thought to have some acquaintance with the USSR, as a result we refuse to pull out of Italy.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  7. It is not and has never been part of Sebia or the Pacific Alliance. I meant that when it was unclaimed you could put troops in there but someone joined the game and claimed it.

I have no objection for you to have troops there. It's going to help us later on.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  8. Those satellites are possible to be made, but they never were (not to the public's knowledge, anyway).

I'd like to propose that nfell makes his satellites big and bulky (about the size of a car?), but they do not have weapons attached to them. They instead position themselves above their target while in orbit and crash themselves into the surface, which creates the possibility of injuring/killing people. They, of course, wouldn't be able to accurately hit where they are aiming, and instead in a close area.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  9. I know :p Sorry for any confusion, I was a bit confused myself evidently.

I mentioned the PA because of he fact that nearly if not half of the world is highlighted green on your alliance map and I was wondering why.

I was speaking more specifically about the laser thing. Lasers were only invented in 1960, I can't see a self functioning one that can aim itself and use sun beams to shoot down at buildings on earth and destroy things.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  10. Fineeee. But! Upon impact a gas is released. The gas is denser than air but thrown far due to the impact blast. The gas quickly (and painfully) kills all living things it gets in contact with and can burn through some materials, including skin, leather, metal and even glass (only select types of each material).
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  11. Fine.

And since when was skin a material? :p
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  12. Well, you see, some ancient cultures killed enemies and skinned them for garments of various kinds. It is a gruesome material.
    607, SEPTHEKID and nfell2009 like this.
  13. Our platoons of tanks as well as the Airstrike teams have been completed. They are re stationed at the French border with Germany. NES unofficially has made it obvious that we are not fond at all of communist ideology.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  14. I'm fairly certain at this point that the research from earlier is completed...
    CCM begins research on genetically altering crops (7 turns)
    The citizens of the CCM countries have unofficially returned NES's favor and tension starts to build in the countries.
    607 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  15. The CSM starts the creation of oil rigs in Yemen. (8 turns)

I hope all you people with great war machines have the materials to fuel it, and they aren't just running on magic or anything.
    607 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  16. Can I still enter?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  17. The RoC has come across a downed satellite while conducting secret research in the arctic. It allows them to further their ability to launch satellites. The RoC is now constructing a new launch platform that will almost throw/launch small to medium sized satellites into space without the use for launch fuel. (15 posts)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  18. I've been reading this for days now, and still am only at page 3, I'm afraid I won't catch up any time soon :p
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  19. Yep. Pacific Alliance have countries such as Saudi Arabia and many other fuel producing states.

You can. Check the country is white here: http://nfell2009.uk/nn2/maps#alliance_map
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  20. Glorious New Kazzohstan has sadly disbanded, due to dear leader's death by explosion in his mansion and coup d'etat. (I lost interest)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.