[Forum Game] New Nations 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 11, 2015.

1. No need to, the Falkland Islands already belong to the UK :)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  2. The CCM accepts the illogical offer of a trade organization to a communist group.
    SEPTHEKID and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  3. Malta is too small to be on the map. Sardinia is already in Italy. Try choosing 2 different countries :)

This doesn't apply here. Many countries "owned"/"belong" to the UK are taken. I toke Canada and Australia, both belong to the UK.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  4. Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua have all asked to join the Pacific Alliance. We have accepted all of them.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  5. He can still take Malta, there's no rules against it.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  6. I never said there was. I'm just saying that it'd be best for him to choose a 'better' country.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  7. What if he just wants some really good malts?

As a side note, I took Tunisia years ago, so can whoever updates get on that?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  8. Due to the massive expansion of other nations, SCAU is incorporating Tanzania and Mozambique (4 turns).

The people of the SCAU are overall well. The commercial sector has increased massively over the past decade, leading to a rise in middle class health and overall wellness.
    The wealthiest people in the SCAU have had reduced fortunes due to higher taxes imposed for government purposes.
    The very poorest people have received benefits such as affordable healthcare, but their lot in life has increased little due to a poor initial education.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  9. A 'better' country? Read up on the Siege of Malta.
    Anyways, I shall be keeping Malta and if Sardinia is considered part of Italy, then I guess I'll take Switzerland which I believe is unclaimed. Now who's got the chocolate, hm?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  10. The SEAA has now finished it's anti air defences.

The SEAA would like to join the WTO, if possible.

The SEAA officially declares a state of neutrality in any upcoming conflict. We would instead provide aid to affected civilians, regardless of what side they are on.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  11. Updated my map: http://nfell2009.uk/nn2/maps#alliance_map

Please keep updated with the map: http://nfell2009.uk/nn2/maps#alliance_map - I took them 2 about 14+ pages ago.

You now own Switzerland!
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  12. The WTO accepts the SEAA on the condition that the SEAA submits a report about the living conditions of its people.

Eritrea, influenced by the success of long-time friend Djibouti, has decided to join the CSM peacefully. (6 turns)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  13. SEPTHEKID likes this.
  14. Updated :) People are expanding faster than ever now-a-days. Back in my day we only did a few countries a year ;)

Also - a tip to everyone. Ignore SoulPunishers map. It's hardly updated. As long as it's not coloured in on here: http://nfell2009.uk/nn2/maps#alliance_map then it's not claimed.
    SEPTHEKID and fluffinator09 like this.
  15. The CCM shall begin the process of mapping the human genome. (9 turns)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  16. I forgot to update on how the satellite was going. At the start multiple attempts failed but we have now got it down to a 7% crash chance. We will be launching in 2 posts.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  17. The DRSA funds $250,000 to the research.
    Because of the funding the amount of time has decreased by 1 turn.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  18. The CSM funds the new nation of the CCM, cutting research time by 1 turn.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  19. Our launch was successful! Sebia now has the power to access its satellite at any time. We will be launching 3 more in 9 posts so that we can target anywhere at anytime.
    SEPTHEKID and mba2012 like this.
  20. After finishing the anti naval batteries the RoC begins to map out huge advancements in satellite technology. (10 posts)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.