[Forum Game] King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, May 24, 2015.

1. I overthrow your feudal government to instate a communistic rule!

I am now king of the hi-- Wait... I screwed up.
  2. I take it old fashion. I walk up the hill behind my opponent and trip him and make him roll down the hill.

I am now king
    607 likes this.
  3. I stab Zion with a Lightsaber, He miraculously survives, but Is killed by tripping overlehmaqr's corpse

I am now the King
  4. As Walrus watches in awe of how Zion miraculously survives, he forgets that his lightsaber is still on and chops off his feet. I tie balloons to him and watch as Walrus flies away. I am now king of the hill.
  5. I use a bow and arrow to shoot the balloons and Walrus lands on FDNY and they both fall.

I am the king.
    607 likes this.
  6. I am Given a Suit and a Mysterious Liquid. I put on the Suit and drink the Liquid and Become the Batwalrus, Because I am the Batwalrus, I use my Batman powers to Kill Skydragon via a Storm of Magikarps and Katanas

I am once again the king
  7. I use a portal gun and move the hill under my feet.

You monster. I am now king.
  8. While doing that, you disturb a Nest of Tracker Jackers, they Sting you

I am now the King
  9. I sneak up behind you and backstab you. I am now king.
  10. I backstab you. I am now king. I also install security cameras behind me to prevent from getting stabbed.
  11. I force feed Defne Skittles while yelling "TASTE THE RAINBOW!" until she explodes

I am now the king
    607 likes this.
  12. I throw you into the void. I am king.
  13. I use my telekinetic powers to push anything near the hill away from it, and then levitate the hill up into the air and fly up to it. I then plant a tree and have it grow around the hill. I build a massive flying fortress around the tree and fill it with robot guardians programmed to prevent anything other than myself from approaching the fortress and everything inside of it. I summon a massive hurricane around the fortress with hundred thousand mph winds and hailstones the size of a large house. I also create an invisible psi storm in the hurricane throwing everything in the hurricane around in the opposite direction it is currently traveling. I then summon hundreds of thousands of fire elementals that have a specialized shield from everything but the robots defending my fortress that fly around the hurricane trying to burn everything. As well as this, I create an invincible, invisible, and impenetrable force field, and then shield it with another force field which has the same properties as the first one. Then I coat the force fields with salamanders (the kind that can burn/melt everything solid, evaporate every liquid, and don't stop burning) on both sides. Then put the entire mess into a force field (these force fields share properties with the previously mentioned two) covered Tartus programmed to warp to a random point in space and time every millisecond. I am king of the hill, and am looking forwards to seeing how somebody other than me is going to become king of the hill.
  14. I hold CTRL+Z until it is just you. I summon the TARDIS and push you into it. The TARDIS then flies into the sun.

I am the king now.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. I incite the French Revolution! I hit you across the face with a guillotine.
    I am now the Napoleon of the hill!
  16. I splatter you by flying through you with a starfighter. I am king again.
  17. I use the Magical Eggcellant Wand to turn you into an egg and I carry you to a pit of lava and re spawn you.

I am now king
    607 likes this.
  18. As my name suggests, I'm not human, I'm a machine. I burst out and slather you in lava then throw you into the volcano. I am now king.
  19. As you may not know pandas are immune to lava! I turn your timer on and you explode as I climb to the top of the hill.

king panda rules once again
    607 likes this.
  20. I buy the deed to the hill.

I am now the landlord of the hill.
    607 likes this.