[Forum Game] King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, May 24, 2015.

1. I send Lions to kill your giraffes and to throw you off the hill, The Lions form a circle around the center of the hill.
  2. A tsunami washes you and your lions off the hill.

I am the king of the hill.
  3. You are struck by lighting, starts a small fire but I trained elephants to store water and their trunks as self defense. I am now king of the hill
    607 likes this.
  4. uses my ender army to take the hill by killing every thing, i am now the king using my pet ender dragons to guard the hill.
  5. I forge an end portal that leads to a world of nothing, the enderdragon flies in and never returns. I falcon punch you across the ocean, I am the king of the hill.
    607 likes this.
  6. I teleport back with an army of hydras an over take the hill the hydras now guard the hill. I am king
  7. I bring in the Lucky Pirates, they wiped the Hydra race clean in 4 minutes, we captured you and sent you off on the ocean. I am the king
    607 likes this.
  8. I incinerate the hydras with a plasma cannon and kidnap you. I am now king.
  9. I bury the old hill with a new, bigger hill. I'm the king of that new, bigger hill.
    607 likes this.
  10. I come back an drop poop all over the hill an walk away.
    607 and Phelps4 like this.
  11. A giant worm eats the hill. Im king.
  12. Drops a ton of dirt on old hill. I am now kinhg
  13. *builds a new hill on top* im king.
  14. I bulldoze your new hill and I put unmovable-unburnable-untake-away-able dirt that you cannot move I am the king of the hill!
  15. The hill is eaten by my robotic worm and I take over as king.
  16. I watch the childish fight on the hill a mile away on a lawn chair.
    Mayoman100 and 607 like this.
  17. I secretly build a tunnel under the hill and fill it with explosives.

I am NOT king of the hill. The explosives will detonate in one hour from this post.
    607 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  18. I blow up the worm and the hill returns to it's previous position
    I am now the king.
  19. *Sets alarm on iPhone*
    607 likes this.
  20. I disassemble the explosives and I set it to next post I am not king of the hill