[Forum Game] King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, May 24, 2015.

1. i summon momentus , Merlix , enraged zombies creepers and skellys to take over the hill for me i am now the queen of the hill
    p.s they are noe the guards anyone to tresspass is sacrified to the rainbow gods
  2. I evict you from the hill as I am still the landlord. -waves deed around like an idiot- BUREAUCRATIC LOOPHOLES! YEAH! -air high-five freeze frame-
  3. Also, did you fully read my name? You are vaporized in my explosion and I regenerate. I am still king.
  4. I call down my vast army of aliens from the planet [Enter text here], they bring one of their immense spaceships down and extract the hill from Earth. The aliens stun you and knock you off the hill. The aliens now bring the hill and I through an inter dimensional portal and proceed to close all entrances to that dimension keeping us and the hill locked tightly away securely forever.

My alien friends and I are now Kings of the Hill
  5. Your alien friends are actuals stone slabs in disguise! They leave you on the other side of the portal and bring the hill back.

I am the king.
    607 likes this.
  6. As it turns out I am actually an all powerful god! I exit the other dimension and vaporize all stone slabs in the universe! I bring the hill back to my heavenly abode and guard it with an invincible army of non-slab angels!

I AM the King of the Hill
  7. I develop a super weapon and kill your guards.
    I am now king.
  8. I use my godly powers to shrink the hill and myself down to microscopic sizes, I then hide in a distant galaxy.

I am now King of the Hill
  9. i am the god that owns the world and i get you sacrificed
  10. they are invisible
  11. I have army of robots that I use to ambush the hill. I am now the King of the hill.
  12. i bomd the hill ..... theres nooothing left...

MU HA HA
  13. I seal you in the void and take over. I am king.
  14. i have gravity
  15. I fly back as im a robot and blast you with my left arm/ion cannon. I am king again.
  16. Im still sanding and i cant be overridded
  17. I AM a HUMAN NOT a robot !!!! =D
  18. I take some dirt... okay? And then I make a second hill, okay? And then I now rule that hill as I watch the mayhem from afar, okay? And then I invite everyone for pizza.
    607 likes this.
  19. I make an earthquake that razes both of your cities and causes one hill to rise from the dust. I climb the hill and am now king of the only hill in the land.
    607 likes this.
  20. I use my magical healing powers of the Deryni to heal my wing. I then call upon the forces of nature for a geyser to shoot you off the hill. I claim it as king of the hill.