[Forum Game] King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, May 24, 2015.

1. The first rule of tautology hills is the first rule of tautology hills.
    The second rule is my hill is my hill. And this is my hill. Because tautology.

(lehmaqr uses confuse! It's super effective! Wild owl hit itself in confusion.)
    pidgeon13 likes this.
  2. Your Pokémon references need work. Confuse isn't a move. Confuse Ray and Confusion are, though. Confuse Ray wouldn't affect me, and Confusion certainly wouldn't be super effective with me being a flying type. :p
    607 likes this.
  3. I stage a coup and have all of the royal family relocated to a distant land. I, the leader of the rebellion, am given the throne by my followers.
  4. But I confused you by using the improper move name, didn't I? It's meta-confuse ray.
    But there is no throne. Only hill. And it is my hill. I marked it. In urine.
  5. Orpheus brings me back from the Tartaros, and, being alive again, I start thinking about a way to become king again.
  6. I'm assuming 607 thought the hill into his possession: I freeze 607 in carbonite and deliver him to vader. My payment: the hill
  7. You didn't confuse me one bit.
  8. I send you tumbling down the hill by conking you over the head with a rubber chicken. I then send my cat Garfield to sit on you.
  9. I walk up the hill and push you down.
  10. I take a jetpack and my cupids bow and make you in love with someone, therefor you walk down the hill to be with your love

I am now king
  11. I use my epic promo buying skills and the power of IG-88 to snipe you to death and make the hill into Unicron and run around on top of him with my clones while he eats everything. Case closed.
  12. Wild Walrein Appears.
    Porphyrian uses Thunder
    It's Super Effective
    Wild Walrein Hung on with it's Focus Sash!
    Wild Walrein uses Surf
    It's a Critical Hit!
    Porphyrian fainted!

I am now the King
  13. I drop Kreta's labyrinth on the hill, including the Minotaur. The Minotaur eats Walrus, after which I kill him with a sword. I took Ariadne's thread with me, to make sure I'd be able to find the way back. I'm now the king of the hill.
  14. While Getting out of the Labyrinth, I take the Gold from all 32 of your Pot of Gold's and melt it into a Giant Brick of Gold, I drop it on top of you and you are crushed,

I am now the king
    607 likes this.
  15. I walk up the hill. I decide to play baseball and you are the ball. I hit a home run. I build an indestructible force field around the hill. I guard the hill with an army of non-slab ninja-wizards. I buy the deed to the hill from Defne_The_Boss for 10,000,000,000,000,000r ( 10 quadrillion rupees ).

I am now the king and landlord of the hill
  16. I shoot you with a bullet that can go through anything and when they both collide, they both disappear due to quantum mechanics.

I then ride in with millions of stones slabs which beats your army.

I am now the king.
  17. I hereby conquest this part of land in the name of the Lenny Face Kingdom.

*army of lenny faces occupy region*
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lenny Face is the new king.

I would also like to say that the Lenny Face Conquest Campaign is being financed by samsimx, The rightful EL PRESIDENTE of EMC.
  18. Our Lennys go to war.
    (ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง
    (ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง
    (ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง

I am the king. ᕕ(¬ ͜ ¬)ᕗ
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  19. I conjure a Tsunami to Wash away the Lenny Face army, but It also washes away the Hill, so I build not just a Hill, BUT A MOUNTAIN, COMPLETE WITH LAVA FALLS AND VARIOUS CAVERNS FULL OF CYBORG MAGIKARPS WITH FLAMETHROWERS! To get to the Top of the Mountsin, you must now find the 14 Pieces of the Triforce of Walrus and then defeat me by using a Wand made of Nutella

I am now the King
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  20. 6b1cc1e094d25ec2bf90a2352bae038f9a6710c155d69b16b400b8f14e31000e.jpg
    607 likes this.