[FORUM GAME] EMC Text Adventure: The Adventure Update

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jul 20, 2020.

?

Have you played Minecraft before or during its Adventure Update? (Beta 1.8, Beta 1.9 pre, 1.0)

Yes. 8 vote(s) 57.1%
No. 6 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. Walk West
    607, 4thofJurhy and luckycordel like this.
  2. WALK NORTH
  3. Walk north
  4. Lol, I just found an issue with my map... cows are black cells, and the square a player is on is marked with a fat square border. I can't see on which square luckycordel is, now. xD

Code:
    You walked into a zombie, and died. You are back at spawn. Your inventory is empty.
    NB: I just realised that when StringerFam walked into a zombie, I replied with "You ran into a zombie", which is confusing, because you can also run in this game. I fixed it. :)
    Code:
    You take a stroll in the plain. Nice temperature!
    Code:
    You tried to walk south, but came upon a wall of stone. You cannot go on without a pick-axe. You are still where you were.
    Code:
    You make your way through the savanna.
  5. Code:
    Walk North
    I can pm you my location, but you must have got it, now that i'm in the plains.:D
    607 and 4thofJurhy like this.
  6. WALK east
  7. Run north
  8. Run south
  9. One more clarification question, hunger is consumed even if you don't move, right?
    luckycordel likes this.
  10. You lose 2 food bars if you use the RUN command, and 0.5 a food bar if you use the WALK command. If you use the EAT or CRAFT command or miss a round, you do not lose food bars.
    4thofJurhy and luckycordel like this.
  11. Another question, if you use the CRAFT or EAT command, you can't move that round, right?
  12. Correct! One command per round.

(I try to keep my replies rigorous and exact to make it easier for me to not give strategic tips :p)
  13. Benny is off camping, didn't think to ask he when he'll be back though.
    4thofJurhy and 607 like this.
  14. In that case, I'll move north
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  15. Good luck with moving north! How are you intending to do that? I though that the cardinal directions were fixed in place. :confused:

:rolleyes:
    607, luckycordel and 4thofJurhy like this.
  16. luckycordel and TomvanWijnen like this.
  17. Wow, impressive!
  18. Would that be walk or run?;)
    607, 4thofJurhy and TomvanWijnen like this.