[FORUM GAME] EMC Text Adventure: The Adventure Update

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jul 20, 2020.

?

Have you played Minecraft before or during its Adventure Update? (Beta 1.8, Beta 1.9 pre, 1.0)

Yes. 8 vote(s) 57.1%
No. 6 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. I walk North!
    607, luckycordel and 4moTilCRhystmas like this.
  2. Going after that secret chest? :rolleyes:
    607, Raaynn and luckycordel like this.
  3. No... trying to find my lost horse..

:D
    luckycordel, 4moTilCRhystmas and 607 like this.
  4. I hope you'll learn something from watching the reflective commentary, and that you'll play again for the proposed final game with more skill. :D
  5. I've now updated it, thanks! :D

Congratulations Qwerty!! :D

That sounds fun! I also wouldn't mind chests with "junk" and/or promos. :) Though, why (plan to) end it at that game? :O ... I do disagree with that! ;)

Ohhh, sounds fun!

That would be fun indeed (though I didn't really keep track of what others had, little point in doing so I thought (and still do :p). The few times I wanted to know what tools they had, I just scrolled back into my maps to see how many wood they had. :p
    Confusion when multiple players are in the same spot? How does that work?

Thanks for hosting! :D
    (Yay, more CP! :D)
    luckycordel, 607 and 4moTilCRhystmas like this.
  6. Here's a prime example:

It looks like Rhy's crafting a boat. That's incorrect, Car is, who is drawn behind Rhy.
    But I ended up successfully implementing the idea presented on Sunday evening. :)

Thanks for the many comments!
  7. Ahh, I see, thanks!
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  8. I finished adding the moves; I missed one set but quickly found which.
    However, there is one thing.

Apparently Tom did manage to fend off the zombie with his pick-axe?? xD

Edit: Fixed it. There was a closing parenthesis in the wrong spot. I do not know why that caused what it did and didn't give a syntax error or something. And I don't care, because I'm very glad it happened, as it was really funny to see this, especially considering Tom's earlier message. :p
    luckycordel and TomvanWijnen like this.
  9. Hahahaha, that is great! I'm happy to see that I also sort of ended up on one of the chests. ;):D See, I told you I'm good with my pickaxe! :D
    luckycordel, 607 and 4moTilCRhystmas like this.
  10. The commentary was recorded this morning! It requires a little editing, but it should be ready to share soon.
    I also just gave out the CP!
    SteamingFire and Bennylikesditto are introduced to the Club Points leaderboards. Which are now, by the way, hosted on my own website, instead of on simpsite! So from now on, head to 607web.nl/cp to look at the available rewards. :)
  11. I pm'ed the link to the reflective commentary to the players yesterday, but any other readers of the thread may also watch it!
    If you're considering joining a potential future edition of the game, it could be quite helpful. :D

luckycordel and 4moTilCRhystmas like this.
  12. Very well done Fellas!:D
    607 and 4moTilCRhystmas like this.
  13. The book has been sent out!
    I went for something really cool at the end... :D I'm sorry I'm committed to only making three copies of it. :p