[FORUM GAME] Counting with Pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 21, 2016.

?

How far do you think we'll get before we strand?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2016.
1-50 3 vote(s) 17.6%
50-100 1 vote(s) 5.9%
100-150 4 vote(s) 23.5%
150-250 1 vote(s) 5.9%
250-500 5 vote(s) 29.4%
500-750 1 vote(s) 5.9%
750-1000 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1000+ 2 vote(s) 11.8%
  1. Hi, it's me again!

So in this thread, I asked people's opinions on simple forum games. The general response was positive, so I supposed I'd post a simple forum game of my own :)
    This game is quite simple, but it could get interesting!
    We will count, starting from 1, incrementing 1 per post. But instead of plain ASCII we'll use images depicting the numbers.
    Some guidelines:
    *Be creative! Please try to not post all numbers in the same style and colour or something, it'd be nice if there's some diversity!
    *There might be ninja'ing: if that's the case, don't edit your post with a new picture or something, it'll only make it more confusing, just wait some time and get a chance again, posting a new number.
    *Please wait with posting a new number until two people have posted after your last post.
    *The picture should have the number visible somewhere. So no picture of 8 apples for the number eight, it should actually have the number on it somewhere.
    *Of course, the pictures have to be EMC appropriate. But that should be obvious. Besides, I'd be surprised if you found EMC inappropriate pictures with clear numbers on them. :P
    Let's see how far we'll get! :)
    If we get to certain high numbers, I might make a compilation video of some sorts ;)
    I wonder how long these pages will take to load, with all these huge pictures :p

2. Builder, please remember to keep two people between your own posts :) (I'm doing that to prevent a duo of people constantly bumping the thread, when other people don't care about it anymore, I know that's not the case now, but I'd like to get this "rule" established early one)
    Anyway:

3. [EDIT 5/2/19]
    Wowie wowie wowie, it's been three years, and I was here at the start of the now-longest thread on EMC

Also, first one to make a thread with a screenshot of this and post the link on my profile page gets 50k

[EDIT 8/3/20]
    wafflecoffee was the first to find this after slightly over 15 months, so congrats 🎉

However, who's to say this is the only one of these messages that are out there? :]

4. holy big picture