[FORUM GAME] Counting with Pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 21, 2016.

?

How far do you think we'll get before we strand?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2016.
1-50 3 vote(s) 17.6%
50-100 1 vote(s) 5.9%
100-150 4 vote(s) 23.5%
150-250 1 vote(s) 5.9%
250-500 5 vote(s) 29.4%
500-750 1 vote(s) 5.9%
750-1000 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1000+ 2 vote(s) 11.8%
  1. Hi, it's me again!

So in this thread, I asked people's opinions on simple forum games. The general response was positive, so I supposed I'd post a simple forum game of my own :)
    This game is quite simple, but it could get interesting!
    We will count, starting from 1, incrementing 1 per post. But instead of plain ASCII we'll use images depicting the numbers.
    Some guidelines:
    *Be creative! Please try to not post all numbers in the same style and colour or something, it'd be nice if there's some diversity!
    *There might be ninja'ing: if that's the case, don't edit your post with a new picture or something, it'll only make it more confusing, just wait some time and get a chance again, posting a new number.
    *Please wait with posting a new number until two people have posted after your last post.
    *The picture should have the number visible somewhere. So no picture of 8 apples for the number eight, it should actually have the number on it somewhere.
    *Of course, the pictures have to be EMC appropriate. But that should be obvious. Besides, I'd be surprised if you found EMC inappropriate pictures with clear numbers on them. :P
    Let's see how far we'll get! :)
    If we get to certain high numbers, I might make a compilation video of some sorts ;)
    I wonder how long these pages will take to load, with all these huge pictures :p

Best Minecraft Servers
  2. Best Minecraft Servers
    Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  3. Builder, please remember to keep two people between your own posts :) (I'm doing that to prevent a duo of people constantly bumping the thread, when other people don't care about it anymore, I know that's not the case now, but I'd like to get this "rule" established early one)
    Anyway:
    Best Minecraft Servers
  4. Best Minecraft Servers
  5. Best Minecraft Servers
    holy big picture
    Jelle68, 607 and SteamboatWillie like this.
  6. Best Minecraft Servers
  7. Best Minecraft Servers
    Jelle68, Dufne and 607 like this.
  8. Best Minecraft Servers
  9. Best Minecraft Servers
    Jelle68, Dufne and 607 like this.