[EVENT] Secret Garden Build Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Keep singing to them until they un-die. Zombie flowers are the best flowers.
  2. so we just have to make a gorgeous garden? I am in!
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  3. This is gonna be great.... If only I knew how to upload a file to my single player build!:cool::(
  4. Well, a secret gorgeous garden :rolleyes:
    607 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  5. The guidelines on the submission page say it's a case by case basis. Message me if you haven't already.
    crystaldragon13 and f_Builder_s like this.
  6. You read that wrong. You can use one 60x60 res, if you want to - however, you can also build it in a singleplayer world (still 60x60 max).
  7. I do believe the question was more towards 'all of our res' as in 'fullsize'? And the answer to that would probably be : thats the max size - not the minimum size
    607, crystaldragon13 and PenguinDJ like this.
  8. okay :D
  9. Oh my gosh!! This sounds like so much fun! I know I'm not nearly the builder that some others here are but what the heck. purdy garden = :D me. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Good luck to all and happy secret gardening. :)
  10. 607 likes this.
  11. I assume it's the same situation. :)
  12. Exactly the same. I was am going to use all-side logs to make a tree.
  13. So was I. :p May the best tree win! *cough*that'll be you :P*cough*
  14. I wanted to post some inspiration (or at least share what I am using as inspiration.) So, I never realized how many versions of this movie existed…. This is the one I grew up with. It was one of my all-time favorite movies as a kid and also features one of my favorite movie soundtracks these days.

This is a tribute that captures the movie well (and includes a nice sample of the music =-P)

But if anyone wants to watch the full movie its 2.99 on youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6HkYLnqgxM

15. Just finished my build! :p I wish you all of you guys/ladies good luck!

PS: I love this competition! :eek:
  16. Sounds neat, I'm not much of a builder person but good luck to everyone who participates!
  17. Awesome! I may join this one c:
  18. Just finished my super secret garden.

So secret, even I can't find it.
  19. Thank you for that cdjs. I read the book long ago and I think I saw a movie about it but never saw this version. I think I'll treat myself to it. =]
    Kytula, cdjs1987 and 607 like this.