[EVENT] Secret Garden Build Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Start of secret garden.jpg
    Here is a glimse of mine from above so far :)
  2. Serious question here... has this contest been conducted in the past years, if so is there anywhere we can see the previous top contenders and winner(s)?
  3. This is the first of its kind.
    607, hashhog3000 and Perry_Stahlsis like this.
  4. Does it have to be 60x60?
  5. No - its the max size allowed but not mandatory to be of that size as a minimum
  6. http://imgur.com/a/hMp4F

This is what I have so far, as you can see, there is not much garden yet. But I did my job with the secret part so... yeah.
    607, cdjs1987 and hashhog3000 like this.
  7. idk if this is good enough.

Attached Files:

Ultimamaxx, cdjs1987 and khixan like this.
  8. Anything is good enough to submit, provided it follows the contest guidelines. :)
    607 likes this.
  9. A more recent photo dont mind the patches the grass is growing 2015-04-18_21.19.47.jpg
    georgeashington, 607 and cdjs1987 like this.
  10. How many submissions can you have?
  11. Quick question. Are we allowed to use commands that preserve the build in a fixed state? For example, can I use commands to summon mobs that are invincible and won't despawn (so that they remain in the build), and can I use commands to stop random block ticks (to keep vines from growing longer than preferred) and the daylight cycle (to get the best time permanently)?
  12. I love the theme! I may enter as well!

EDIT: Poop, forgot the texture pack download link in the form...
    607 likes this.
  13. WOOO! I am going to enter this (because I have never entered any others) and I am really good (In my opinion) at building gardens!:cool:
  14. I would also like to know how...
  15. Does it have to be normal or can it be superflat?
  16. You can build your garden in a singleplayer map and then upload it for the contest.. on page 2 of this thread there are instructions by PenguinDJ on how to upload the maps.
  17. Yes it does. I'm building mine in town. ;)
  18. PenguinDJ... *sigh*

:p
    hashhog3000, 607 and cdjs1987 like this.