[EVENT] Secret Garden Build Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Apr 15, 2015.

1. OMgoodness sorry! I had literally just woken up! I will make sure my caffeine levels are up to par before posting next time!
    607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. I finished my entry! Excited to see the others :D
    cdjs1987 likes this.
  3. Yay!! Building stuff is so fun!!! cant wait to start! umm, how do u upload a world for this? i wanna do it in single player, got no room on my res.
  4. What's the judging criteria? are we allowed to put buildings in it?
  5. Can we not build a wall or whatever? just make a garden? thats what i had in mind
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. I think that that's fine. :) It's however you interpret the contest.
    607 likes this.
  7. Thats great! a wall wouldnt fit in my garden at all, glad its not necessary!:D
  8. Ha ha, yeah, it doesn't fit in everyone's build. :p Here's krysyy's answer just in case you wanted it from her as well:
    I just submitted mine. :) Hopefully it goes through with no problems! :D I know, crazy, right? Four whole days before the deadline! I must be setting a new personal record here. :p
    607 likes this.
  9. I thought the deadline for this was the end of may not april? :confused:
    PenguinDJ and AmusedStew like this.
  10. I forgot it was almost deadline!

Must.. work on this tomorrow!
  11. Deadline is MAY 31st
    cdjs1987 likes this.
  12. I had to recite that 3rd grade poem and look at the op just to figure that out...
    WyntyrReavyn likes this.
  13. waitwut? Hash made some sort of mistake? Call the papers!

Poor hash, ended his build maybe faster than he wanted, but he still has a month :3
    Patr1cV, Hashhog, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  14. I thought this ended at the end of APRIL, not at the end of MAY. ;-; Well, poop.
  15. If you would have liked to add something to your builds still, you could ask krysyy if you can send in another one, or if you are statisfied it isnt a problem :).
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  16. I need lots of time! didnt here about it until yesterday! ( I take forever to build stuff )
  17. Mine is so boring!!! any1 wanna make suggestions about what to add? my creativity died! XD
  18. UH, I wish I had made the dirt in the world out of stone, so I could dig sown. I am trying to make a garden is a chasm, but the walls are so boring to make...
    2015-04-30_17.36.44.png
    Commander_ES likes this.
  19. So- are plots on Utopia legal to use? I have one, and it is empty, but my regular plot is full of my shop and some other activity spots.
    Drmadfate likes this.
  20. make a 60x60 area and make ur garden within that the garden cant be bigger then 60 x 60
    PenguinDJ and 607 like this.