[EVENT] Secret Garden Build Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Ahh... well, I guess I COULD do it in Creative in a Singleplayer game... what's the prize?
  2. You could use /fill ;)
  3. So, when is the form going to get done for donations? :confused:
    Kytula likes this.
  4. The walls are done :D 2015-05-01_16.14.18.png
  5. I feel like a spammer posting two comments in a row. Anyway, I have made progress!

Attached Files:

6. I wish mine looked that great! I'm almost done though! :p :D
    607 likes this.
  7. finally! my garden is done!
    no spoilers though! i don't want anyone taking my ideas.;)
    607 likes this.
  8. are we allowed to build it in the emc wild?
  9. I am sooo redoing mine! I just need LOTS of bonemeal...
  10. No fair, Tron world skyscrapers can have secret gardens too!:p Now I want to make one just because you said not to.. Now to find a good Tron texture pack....:cool:

Not to alarm anyone, but my 4 year old is building one on smp4. She has jungle trees and bridges and mushrooms, so it's gonna be tough to beat.;)
    f_Builder_s and Deadmaster98 like this.
  11. Bump :|
  12. I spent a good 30 minutes on mine.
  13. My wife spent the last 3 weeks working on hers when she had time. I think one night she stayed up most of the night after the children when to bed just to work on it. It's very nice, but mostly I'm just amazed at how hard she has worked on it. She is very new to minecraft and keeps discovering new ways of doing things and then goes back and changes stuff.
    In the past, there have not been in game judging of build contests since not all submissions are required to be plots and there would be a lot of server hopping even if they were. Usually there is a follow up thread that lists winners and also whatever options to view submissions. I am looking forward to seeing as many as possible. I could try to make a youtube of some, but will wait to see what the staff put together.
    PetuniaFigtree, 607, Kytula and 2 others like this.
  14. A while back I donated 150k to this contest... I do not know if anyone caught that or not. Just lettin ya know.
    PetuniaFigtree, 607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  15. Here's another sneak peek of mine. :) I'll post my full album of good pictures once the contest is over.
    607 and Kytula like this.
  16. I got caught up to that point last night in between storm drama. Finalizing a few things on the official donation form and posting later today.
  17. There are plenty of EMC moms if you look around. :) Once you get to know people, you realize that there is an endless variety in the people that play on the Empire. :D
    607 likes this.
  18. If you watch closely you can see a wild old man Socks {Mrsocks}
    Kytula likes this.
  19. My wife is just_super_fun and her garden is on smp4. If you visit her res, the garden is actually down the stairs in the one corner. We are in same timezone as EMC, so mostly on in evenings after 5 before 10, but she could be on at any time during the day because she is a stay at home mom.
    607, hashhog3000 and Kytula like this.