[EVENT] Secret Garden Build Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Apr 15, 2015.

1. erm hope the picture isnt to small and hope it turns out ok
  2. Well, the picture doesn't show, so...
  3. 2015-06-04_10.59.35.png 2015-06-04_10.59.55.png the walls are finally done :confused:
    H00D, just_five_fun and SteamingFire like this.
  4. i cant submit mine :( my firewall doesnt let get dropbox and only my dad knows the code
    Drmadfate likes this.
  5. I only made mine so my res had something on it haha. I will post a screen shot after deadline. Like I say it's small and simple.
    Drmadfate likes this.
  6. You can always try mediafire.....
    Drmadfate likes this.
  7. You could ask your dad for help, or upload it to another cloud sharing service, like Google Drive.
  8. I can't get mediafire to work! Why is it taking 6 hours to transfer 1% of my world save? Help pls! :( EDIT: Problem solved! It's much easier to upload stuff to google drive.
    607 likes this.
  9. Yay, Google Drive! :D
  10. I am so excited, when will we know the winners? And will we get the addresses so we can visit and check out the other entries?
    607, God_Of_Gods and Kytula like this.
  11. me too! Hope i win. (I still think mines the best :)
    I kind of want a trophie saying you won the secret garden thing. My dad finally let me use dropbox. He applied an exclusion so i could use it.
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  12. You get a builder's wand
    607 likes this.

13. How can you already think yours is best if you haven't seen all other entries yet? :p
  14. I will let players come and see mine after deadline, Although its small, i just wanted the res to have something built haha. In the mean time feel free to check out my trees at 12005, (The Shops are not stock, too busy) but you can see the tree's.
    607 likes this.