[EVENT] Secret Garden Build Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Apr 15, 2015.

1. This build contest is intended to be entered under one name. If you want to work together you can, but only one player gets to put their name on it. Duplicate entries from more than one person will result in the build being disqualified due to indeterminate owner. Stay tuned for more build contests later this year that are group friendly.
  2. Oh... you got that idea too? I have to say who can resist creepers exploding into poppys? :p
    Patr1cV, 607 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  3. Entered :D thnx to google
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  4. Hashhog if your entering then I am definitely gonna lose... Lol but on a serious note good luck hashhog...
    607 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  5. Could I do more than 1 submission? I have a already build "Secret Garden" on my res. But I would also enjoy building another one? :D
  6. And also do the 60x60 lines have to be present?
  7. I'm pretty sure it's one submission per person.
    607 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  8. So since its not been covered yet and I'm curious... if a person really wanted to build their garden on EMC and had no room on their res could it be built in the frontier and provide directions to it on the entry form...or does it absolutely have to be res or singleplayer built for easier veiwing?
    crystaldragon13 and XxfailmuchxX like this.
  9. Can you build 2 or more?
  10. This sounds like fun! woot! :D
  11. You CAN, but it might be griefed before the judging...I don't know if that's a risk you want to take.
  12. Will do if someone could tell me how to upload a singleplayer world?
  13. crystaldragon13 and cadenman2002 like this.
  14. I started working on mine, and then realised I was getting too much into the "secret" thing, and forgot about the garden part.... redstone does this to you.

I shall continue working throughout the month(s)!
  15. ah thnx krysyy :D yeah not sure if i will or not. just wanted to cover all my options before i started building something
  16. Well... this will be my first time entering a contest like this. Time to stretch my wings and show off what I can do!
  17. So... can two different submissions be from the same IP...?
    Two different builds, two different players, but we live together, so it would be the same IP address for both.
    Is this okay or not?
  18. If anyone can find her secret garden in the frontier than very little is safe in emc. We have went through many lengths to keep our place grief free... not to mention its supposed to be a "secret garden" if people can find it then its not very secret :)

My garden idea would require 1.8 which means logging out of emc... not sure if I can manage that one. Good luck to everyone
    crystaldragon13 and WyntyrReavyn like this.
  19. Wait, do you have to use all of ur res? Or do I have selective reading?
  20. Well there goes my idea of a Tron-world skyscraper-top garden....