[EVENT] Moople's Firefloor

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, Aug 17, 2019.

1. I still don't know who won honestly.
  2. I didn't get a screenshot of it, but the announcement that DaybreakerMC won was made about twenty times in a row. If it weren't a command block, we'd have muted it for an hour for spamming the chat :rofl: :lmao:
    MoreMoople and wafflecoffee like this.
  3. TY sonicol for the timely screenshot!
    sonicol likes this.
  4. Thank you all for coming tonight! We had three normal rounds. :) Keep an eye out for fun things around Halloween ;) πŸŽƒπŸ•·οΈπŸ•ΈοΈπŸ‘»πŸ’€
    Milosaurus_Rex and wafflecoffee like this.
  5. Hey Moop,

Its a bit confusing, and I imagine more so for new people, to have the thread dated "Aug 17, 2019", so maybe create a new one that has a recent date? At the very least have a link on home page that points to the newest posting.

Thanks.
  6. That's just the date that the post was created. As to not create even more confusion, and not to clutter up the Empire Events subforum, recurring events use the same thread each time. This isn't just for FF; it's for every event without significant changes. :)
  7. But "At the very least have a link on home page that points to the newest posting."
  8. And this is the newest posting. ;P
  9. Thank you all for coming! We had three normal rounds and one speed round today. Rainbowchin and ElfinPineapple joined us for a bit, and Chin swum around like a majestic chin shark. :D See you all next week!
    The time and date that the post is promoted shows on the home page. All of the information that you need can be seen without opening the thread. I'd prefer not have to manually update the thread every week with a link, sorry.
  10. Graphic design is my passion.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. fluffy fire :D
    MoreMoople and jaqque like this.
  12. Didn't jaqque tell you that he will be sacrificing all things fluffy at the next firefloor event? :D
    Raaynn and jaqque like this.
  13. I love the new graphic. Looks like jaqque is now the official host. :3
    jaqque likes this.
  14. Thank you! For tonight, I am.

Actual footage from tonight's event.
  15. It's not Moople's Firefloor anymore D:
  16. Only temporarily while Moople fights the restraining order that fire put on her :D
  17. Flint and Steel: Moople you're fired!
    Moople: Aww...
    :p
    jaqque, MoreMoople and Yixomua like this.