[EVENT] Moople's Firefloor

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Thank you all for coming out! Three rounds, two of them three-floor rounds!

See you all next week!
  2. Thank you all for coming out!

We had some technical difficulties, but we persevered with three rounds, and a team win for round two! Shout out to Team Ippy-CC!

See you next week, possibly with your regular host!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  3. While Moople is ... away, join me tonight for some Spooky Fire Floor!
  4. thats quite a banner lol
  5. Firefloor spooky edition? All things horryifing! a ghast....a dirt hut...so terryifing! :eek:
    MoreMoople, jaqque and wafflecoffee like this.
  6. Its a Halloween takeover! I am so in
    MoreMoople and sonicol like this.
  7. Thank you all for coming out for a Spooktacular Firefloor! In addition to our regular three rounds, we had a Speed Round and a Host Ghost!

Also pictured: the button I need to press after I break the Firefloor.
    Raaynn, sonicol and MoreMoople like this.
  8. Thank you everyone for coming out! We had our three normal rounds, with custom floors by JNightwind, and a special speed round hosted by, again. JNightwind!

See you all next week!

As a reminder, we are accepting player designed floors!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. We had three normal rounds - VoidDistortion winning round three with a Last Block Standing!

Then we had a couple speed rounds, complete with a fly kick each so you know we did it right.

Thank you all for coming out! Next week, if I am hosting, I will endeavor to get some player designed floors in.
  10. Huge thank you to jaqque for hosting these last few weeks! More on where I've been later. ;)
    I will be hosting tonight! There is potential for a late start if I don't get home from work on time, but fingers crossed that won't happen. See you all soon! :D
  11. Thank you all for coming! We had the three usual rounds today, and then a fourth round hosted by DJNightwind! See you next time! :D
    JDHallows and jaqque like this.
  12. We had a blast and Jaqque is mad with fire lol and #SkeleBeard2020
    VoidDistortion likes this.
  13. Thank you all for coming tonight! Had a nice big crowd of 30 players and a busy voice chat! We had a nice Thanksgiving floor tonight, courtesy of JNightwind. See you next time! :D
    VoidDistortion and SkeleTin007 like this.
  14. Thank you all for coming! We had the usual three rounds tonight and then JNightwind closed with a couple speed rounds. :D
  15. I couldn’t be there the whole time, but I do hope you all had fun!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  16. Thank you all for coming today! We had the three usual rounds followed by a speed round. Last 1.15 event, hype! :D
    SkeleTin007 and Ethy202 like this.
  17. 1.16 hype- we gon' vibe to the step of the pig
  18. Pig stepping on the firefloor all night long!!!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  19. Tried to come but my internet keeps dropping, so have fun all o/
    MoreMoople likes this.