[EVENT] Moople's Firefloor

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Thank you all for joining in on our fiery fun! We had three normal rounds followed by one speed round. Thanks to JNightwind for the awesome floors. Thanks to ElfinPineapple for putting them in :D
  2. Thank you all for coming to the first Firefloor of 2021! ;) We had the usual three rounds followed by two speed rounds hosted by JNightwind. :D
  3. Thank you all for coming! We had the three usual rounds followed by a speed round. We still had the festive floors up this week, oops! :eek:
    UltiPig and Nickblockmaster like this.
  4. Thank you for hosting! It was a great time as usual :D ... and lots of pigstep!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. Thank you all for coming today! We had a last block standing winner! See you all next time. ;)
    FadedMartian and UltiPig like this.
  6. Today, we witnessed a historical event.

jewel's first (official) LBS.

and a chicken mistake
  7. and his 0ne-millionth win :)
  8. Someone had a meme idea but I don't really know how to use GIMP so here's this:

Also: slime.
  9. Thank you all for coming! We had a total of 6 rounds, with two being speed rounds and one being a PvP round! Chicken did some fun stuff too. ;)
    MissBonnieParker and UltiPig like this.
  10. Tried my best (well 5 min editing best). Jewel waiting for the LBS
  11. Thank you all for coming tonight! We had our three usual rounds followed by a speed round. Starting next week, Firefloor will be moved back to Saturday nights! See you then. ;)
    jaqque and UltiPig like this.
  12. Thank you all for coming tonight! We had the three usual rounds, followed by a PvP round and some TNT-related Elfin shenanigans. ;) :D
    OriginalScuf likes this.
  13. I had my first ever Firefloor win!
  14. FireFloor was fun.. Second round, I was the first to find the hole in the floor... Felt like I won the whole shebang.
    luckycordel and MoreMoople like this.
  15. But I fell in first, don't forget that. I worked very hard to be the first one down.
  16. Thank you all for coming! We had the three usual rounds followed by a PvP round! Chicken was picking his nose in voice chat, eww. ;)
  17. This threw me off... You said voice chat but clearly you meant video chat because we got chicken here nose handed.
    MoreMoople and wafflecoffee like this.
  18. Thanks for coming, everyone! ;) We had the three usual rounds, followed up by a PvP round courtesy of chicken!
    UltiPig likes this.