Empire Staff Application (outdated)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Could I please get an answer?
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  2. If you would like to yes, though please do not spam our system. We already have a lot to go through.
    mba2012, battmeghs and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  3. I accidentaly wrote my age as 16-24, but I'm 26, (Wishful thinking, I know. :D ), do I have to write another app? (I'm lazy, too.)
  4. Nah, you don't have to if you don't want to. Age won't make a difference.
  5. K, thank you.
  6. Thanks for the link! I just submitted an application!
  7. Hey, can you still become staff if you have been banned, a couple of times and playing on an alt because your main has been banned. :/
  8. I am betting that if you have shown change inside and out, you can be.
    607 likes this.
  9. That was quick!
  10. I would not take my word because I am not a staff member. You should wait for one to respond.
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. Ok, will do
  12. Banned many, many times and have multiple bans on multiple accounts.. Your chances are rougher than sandpaper, my friend. I suppose, there's always a chance. But I mean..
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  13. I would doubt that staff would allow someone who broke the rules and was banned to help regulate and enforce the rules...

You would have to be a really changed man to get accepted as staff when you have been banned, but I suppose there is always a chance. Staff has always surprised me before with who they choose haha.
    607, blehmann1 and Gap542 like this.
  14. We take into consideration your past as well as how you have changed as a result, etc.

Basically, it's not the fact that you were banned, but rather how you rose above that...
  15. Well, at least they liked EMC so much that they use alternate accounts to play on because their main account became banned haha. It does show how much they have become attached to our server. No one can deny our awesomeness :cool:
    blehmann1 likes this.
  16. Then alts start getting banned :\
    607 likes this.
  17. True, but if they keep getting banned, it also shows that they have little respect for the rules. :p
  18. Well, they support Minecraft by buying new accounts to keep coming back here which, in turn, supports the Empire. Until, of course, they get banned again. So I see no harm in it, except for the people that got griefed or whatever rule they break.
  19. But if they get banned, they have little respect for the rules, so I don't think they should be in charge of enforcing them.
  20. Just because a player was banned in the past does not mean they are barred from being staff for life.
    As long as they can show they have moved on and are a different and better person to when they got banned, the past means nothing.
    QuarterStop, 607, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.