Empire Newsletter: December 2022

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by MoreMoople, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Woohoo, it's December! It has been a fun year on EMC, but we're not done yet. Pull out your reading glasses, and let's get into the newsletter!

Community Team Updates
    Do you want to help the Empire? Consider joining a Community Team! Click here for more information.

Staff Updates
    • Last month, MoreMoople joined the Senior Staff Team! There are many things being worked on behind the scenes, so keep an eye out for other exciting announcements!
    • A promotional pickaxe called Touch of Flavor was released last month to celebrate Thanksgiving! It is still available to be claimed with the command /promo thanks22. It is also being sold in /shopworld for 20220 rupees. If you haven't grabbed one yet, make sure to hop on and claim it!
    • The Senior Staff are looking for new moderators to join the staff team! If you think you would be a good fit for the position, apply here!
    • Do you know somebody who would make a good staff member? Recommend them here!
    Don't forget to use /report to let staff members know about activity that breaks the rules!

Developer Updates
    • With the winter break coming up, the Developers are hoping to get some work done on the Games server, a new EMC Discord bot, and the Empires Update.
    • Minecraft 1.19.3 is going to be released later this month, so the Developers will be working on that update as well. As always, check the front page of the forums for information about recent updates!
    Please remember to report any bugs to pmdev.emc.gs!

Secret Santa
    If you entered the Secret Santa event, make sure you drop your gifts off before December 18th at 11:59 PM EMC time! Gift pickup start during the week of Christmas, and will continue beyond that to accomodate everyone's holiday plans. Have fun, and happy holidays! :D

The Staff Team is hard at work planning for the holidays! We will be hosting some extra events this month and putting out some new promos to spread the holiday cheer. ;)

Thank you all for such a wonderful year on EMC! I can't wait to see what fun times the next year will have in store for us. I hope you all enjoy the holidays and get to spend time with family and friends!

Where do snowmen put their money?
    Snowbanks!

Did you hear about the rude snowman?
    He didn't carrot all.

What do you call a snowman having a temper tantrum?
    A meltdown!
  2. Good Grief! Fourth :p:D
  3. As always I enjoy reading the good news that is in each of these newsletters. Keep them coming and Happy Holidays everyone. I also believe this makes me Fifth !
  4. I already dropped off my gift. I wonder what I'll get and from who! (Please don't tell me who you are if you see this, though!)
    AnonReturns and MoreMoople like this.
  5. Thanks for the MoopsNews!
    And a big shout out for the teams fantastic eventos, had such a great time... I am now excited to see what happens ove the Christmas holidays.

Feliz Navidad to all o/
    We3_MPO, AnonReturns and MoreMoople like this.
  6. Sounds good. :D
    We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.