Empire Minecraft is still 1.8 - 1.9.4 is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Was the first version of MC I played, you missed a very great & simple time. :p
  2. well that's better than 1.3
    jkjkjk182 and UltiPig like this.
  3. Now this thread is blowing up. :p
  4. One thing to remember!

As was also mentioned on the forums & in-game several times, but I'm going to repeat it here (in my own way):

Please keep in mind that several resets can happen, also unannounced. They'll need this in order to fix bugs and issues which get discovered during the upgrade. It would take too much time for them to announce each and every reboot and then wait another 3 minutes before doing it.

So if you cannot connect to EMC there's no cause for immediate panic (only your regular hypercrafination and crafting withdrawal and such).
  5. I love how we are all rejoicing in the fact that we got kicked and cant even play now :p
  6. Time for an Alan Richman
    Kippy159 likes this.
  7. I got disconnected. It said what it does when i lag out. I freak out. Then see EMC thread. Feel bad for almost killing my keyboard. And just a question, Is this a test or is it the update?
  8. I'm going to laugh when the server comes back up and no update.
    607, 0hJadzia, ShelLuser and 3 others like this.
  9. Look at my phone as soon as the server goes down, 53 pages on the thread. Look back .0001 seconds later, 55 pages
    UltiPig and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  10. Here's some avocados to keep ya'll happy while you wait :D
  11. Don't remember what version it was, but different kinds of planks weren't a thing when I started :D And buckets were new
    samsimx likes this.
  12. Isn't this the moment for Uber to cheer us up with an appropriate posting? ;)
  13. Let C-Dog entertain you:

14. Nah
  15. This turned into a gif and meme thread.. :)
    ShelLuser and ForeverMaster0 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.