Empire Minecraft is still 1.8 - 1.9.4 is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nothing is breaking >.>
    edit: ok maybe wither but... dont tthink it would.

Do you not read? :p
    Only thing breaking is farms that use pressure plates, and that only need to be changed to tripwire to fix.
    We3_Nub likes this.
  2. I do read, but I know (despite the names I see sometimes :p) he knows a lot about farms, and I'm interested too, so, yeah.
    What would break about wither farms? (if anything at all)
    We3_Nub likes this.
  3. Witch farms and all pressure plate farms. I've also found a 1.9 wither skele farm design that will work.
  4. Witch farms... wont break... gah.
  5. I agree. I enjoy more difficulty honestly, this game is too easy(WAY too easy) now and I get that a lot of people like how easy it is but I don't think Mojang ever pictured it being THIS easy. I'm sickened by all the OP servers now, but that is besides the point. The new combat system is kinda clunky, but we'll all get used to it and then probably like it. I've tried it a few times, It's not bad, it's not fantastic. I'm just really hyped for elytra :D
  6. My PM inbox is always open for PMs containing information about that wither skeleton farm ;)
    DufneIsANub likes this.
  7. The shifting floor ones will. Here's a 1.9-friendly design.
    JustAJarOfJam, We3_Nub and UltiPig like this.
  8. k fine, I meant their structures wont break >.>

before you had to make a brand new farm for it to work.
    We3_Nub and DufneIsANub like this.
  9. Whats DPS?
  10. Damage Per Second
  11. im excited for how terrible difficulty 10 is going to be with the 1.9 changes
  12. The only thing I've really disliked so far with 1.9 is killing livestock. I need to go into my pens and lead out each animal I want to kill as I can accidentally kill all my livestock if I am not careful. Otherwise I'm not all that bothered with 1.9. Never was much of a combat person to begin with.
    We3_Nub, 607, Kytula and 1 other person like this.
  13. Just put mending on everything, get like 500 levels, tons and tons of god apples, and just sit there, seeing how fast your levels drain.
    We3_Nub likes this.
  14. It's a good and bad thing at the same time. Good if you wanna kill everything, bad if you only want one thing dead.
    We3_Nub and 607 like this.
  15. The sweep attack is only on swords. If you use an axe, you can kill individual animals like in 1.8.
    We3_Nub, 607 and Arystina like this.
  16. Really? Okay, I'll have to remember that. Normally one associates swords with killing things so I'll need to be sure to keep an axe around my inventory from now on.
    We3_Nub and 607 like this.
  17. Yes, but you can't put Looting on an axe, so it's still a problem. Another way 1.9 only hinders. :rolleyes:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. I'm just sitting here reading these past few posts, not sure if it has been mentioned, but axes have the highest attack damage (relatively).
  19. And? Swords do more DPS
  20. Wow, I've been away for only 5 days and I've already missed so much! (The power supply on my computer finally died, after 6 long years with hanging with me. I will surely miss it. :()

I'm willing to wait however long it takes for Aikar go through this tough time. I've lost a number of family members before, so I know how bad it must be (in my opinion) for him. This is only a game, it can wait; please do take your time Aikar.
    ShelLuser, zombrennen, 607 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.