Empire Minecraft is still 1.8 - 1.9.4 is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And? Yeah I know lol, trust me. Just saying that in one hit they do more.
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  2. still waiting prob take two more mouths

3. 2 you say?
    ShelLuser, iKloned, rdmaster and 5 others like this.
  4. Was going to do next week, but I guess we can wait 3 months. I could use a vacation!
  5. It's good to have you back Aikar. What day are we thinking?
    MrsWishes, MissFable, We3_Nub and 2 others like this.
  6. I dont know, were waiting 3 months now remember?

Still at my moms, but Early monday would probally be the best with the holiday.
  7. I'm on summer break starting in 2 hours... almost better that it happens next week... I should prepare for a very long 1.9 marathon... :)
    MrsWishes and We3_Nub like this.
  8. Fantastic news. Hope all is going as well as it can given the situation :)
    MrsWishes, 607, We3_Nub and 1 other person like this.
  9. i double dog electric chair dare you!!!! you wont
  10. And then we may be able to move immediately to 1.10 also, exciting news! :)

Awesome to see you back Aikar, I hope all is well for you. But please... Whatever you do (I know you know better, I just need to vent a little): please don't rush things. And I also hope you won't go on your vacation the very next day (after the update), because then I ph33r Murphy's wrath ;)
  11. When 1.9 is about to be released and you don't get of school for a month and a half (mid July and I get back to school mid August.) :(
    We3_Nub likes this.
  12. well that's 3 more months of an empty chorus farm
    Gawadrolt and We3_Nub like this.
  13. 1.10 auto-jump! An Explorers best friend!
    iKloned likes this.
  14. I really don't like it, I hope most YouTubers turn it off in each case :p
    Anyway, why are you posting 1.10 comments in a 1.8/1.9 thread? :confused:
  15. I was replying to ShelLuser but forgot to hit the reply button.

Are you the official forum mommy? Maybe you should have it added to your title.
    ShelLuser and We3_Nub like this.
  16. Well, well, well.
    Enderific news to lurk today, I see!

The End is within your hands, Aikar. This is a trustworthy End to The End of this great wait, and an expansion to the Empire Minecraft Universe, especially The End galaxies. Upon your return home to The Overworld, we, Endermen, Shulkers, Endermites, and even Ender Dragons, wish you to release your remaining End star dust into the near-complete nebula that allows Grand Star: 1.9 to shine.

As unusual I was describing about EMC 1.9, I wouldn't want to necessary leave anyone puzzled. I'm not going to force anyone to interpret my previous descriptions. That's why I have the optional clarifications.

For to your wonderful news to share today, Aikar, we, players, are only further trustful for bringing EMC 1.9 next week, aiming for Memorial Day. I absolutely agree to honor:
    Monday May 30, 2016,
    as the day to remember the arrival of 1.9 to our server network.

I now present the concrete meaning(s) of today's description from me:

*"Empire Minecraft Universe" refers to all SMP servers of the EMC network.

**The multiple appearances of "The End" and "End" were my intentions of making readers think of "an end" and "The End" dimension in Minecraft simultaneously, since MC 1.9 contains many additions/changes to The End, and this update has had long-anticipations to come.

***In the context of the description, "The Overworld" means the place where Sir. Aikar has worked to develop EMC 1.9.

****In the description, an "End Galaxy" is the Frontier End and upcoming Wastelands End worlds on each SMP server of EMC.

*****Endermen, Endermites, Shulkers, and Ender Dragons are all the mobs in Minecraft that come from The End dimension. I used them this morning as representations to the different people of the EMC community.

-Endermen & Endermites: The majority of EMC players, regardless of gender or ethnicity.

--Shulkers: The players whom browse or "lurk" though the EMC Forums. This includes people making threads and posting.

---Ender Dragons: The Staff of EMC.

Aikar,
    I have my faith in you that you'll update Empire Minecraft to 1.9 next week.
    Since I won't be able to give thanks on launch date, I want to do it today.

For all the challenges and difficulties you have overcome, Aikar, thank you, with heart-to-heart strength between you and us players. And sometimes, the better comes from taking sacrifices. I do see that the tributes taken will make EMC 1.9 a furthermore remarkable experience. I'd also thank your mother for making you the person you are, because for one: raising a successful person is one of best abilities of a mother. And two: to the EMC community, you're the most grateful person to keeping the network alive and still doing to this very day. No matter how dark and how long a encounter of darkness lasts, there is always light to eventually follow.

I also agree with Shel. Aikar, you are free to take a break and relax, after releasing EMC 1.9. But, you do not have to worry about MC 1.10. You have almost hit the light of EMC 1.9. I hope I, or anyone else empathizing, have motivated you.

Love & Hugs,

ForeverMaster0

-------------------------
    :);):cool::p:D:rolleyes:
    :(:mad::confused::eek::oops:
    We3_Nub, MrsWishes, MissFable and 5 others like this.
  17. ^
    I think he's happy.
    We3_Nub, MrsWishes, MissFable and 4 others like this.
  18. I think Akair was referring to Memoridal Day, which is next Monday.
    We3_Nub and ShelLuser like this.
  19. I think God of Gods was referring to you :)

Edit: and I totally misread your post up there as well... Oh well, let the weekend begin ;)
    We3_Nub and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  20. Kind of? :p Semi-official, I'd say :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.