Empire Auction Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by JackBiggin, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just about to ask both those things...:eek:
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. I think there should be a rule for renamed items in general.
    Choongjae likes this.
  3. As not special dirt is so unspecial, it's not officially NOT auctionable.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. What about a DC of "special" dirt?
  5. I
    It's a Dbchest of dirt so yes it's valid.
  6. I would suggest that you specify that you can do this in the standard DC format on the OP
  7. should say is not auctionable as a promo. since essentially normal auction rules apply to it
  8. Since the "Not Special Dirt", is dirt anyone can make "and was a joke", it is valid for an auction in the same fashion as regular dirt is, in full double chests.
  9. Sowwy for teh bump.

I cannot seem to find the rule about Supporter Vouchers, Stable Vouchers, Treasure Vouchers, or Vault Voucher. It is not listed as a Promotional Item...
  10. Related to my auction by any chance?
  11. *looks away*
  12. xD
  13. As they are both fine to be auctioned, I have edited the rules page to reflect this.
  14. It probably is, but is Vouchers Items grammatically correct? It looks a bit odd to me.
  15. 1 question can we auction items like a book signed by someone like bigdavie or someone like that?
  16. If there is 54 of the same book, yes. Staff books are no different than non-staff books.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. ok thanks for the answer
  18. Well, wouldn't someone be allowed to auction a staff book along with 53 of their own junk books?
  19. I haven't seen any official ruling, so I might imagine that it would be allowed.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  20. Acutally, that would mean the DC isn't filled with all the same type of book, so I'm not sure this would be allowed. I'd just PM a staff member for each separate auction until we get a clear general decision about written books.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.