Empire Auction Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by JackBiggin, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    So if I bid 1000 rupees but I have 43k I will get in trouble for spending rupees? This doesn't take your rupee balance below the price..
  1. No, because it doesn't take your balance below the price.

607 likes this.
  2. Rules for Special Staff drops? ICC Flesh and Skin?
    Importerer likes this.
  3. I thought we also had to wait 3 hours after the last bid or post before bumping, but I could be wrong, just asking for clarification.

Honestly, I hardly bump, but it is nice to know the rules for those that bump way too much :).
    Nice Thread.
    Thank you.
  4. yes that is what bumping is, anyone who bids you have to wait 3 hours.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  5. I managed to word that completely wrong. Lemme fix it.
    607 likes this.
  6. If I were to lets say have 54 stacks of haunted candy (I don't) could I auction it as we currently have no special rules for it?
    607 likes this.
  7. Good question
  8. If something has a red background, and says "This item is currently disallowed from auctions.", it means that it can not be auctioned at all, no matter what the conditions or amount is.
  9. Can you make these pictures so we can copy/paste certain rules to inform the poster of illegal auctions?
  10. For ease of modification, no. However, you can embed the whole post about items being allowed/disallowed using
    Code:
    [FONT=trebuchet ms][wiki=full]auction-rules-auctionable-items[/wiki][/FONT]
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  11. What about Supporter Vouchers?
  12. ICC said they were actionable in single quantity
  13. So we can only make auctions for 1 promo item? (So no 2 promo's in 1 auction)

Also, can we mix stuff? Like for example 5 diamond horse armors and 1 dc of sand?
  14. You can make auctions with as many promos as you want.

And yes you can, as long as they agree with the auction rules.
  15. It only says Individually in the rules ;)

Also isn't listed in the rules.
  16. That Sucks

And he can forget
  17. You can auction multiple types. Added to bottom of 2nd post.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  18. Well, I consider the Getting Started book and Starter Gear promo items as they are given for free when you join. However, they are not on the wiki. Does this make them actionable or not? Thanks :)
  19. The armor can be auctioned, as they are enchanted. Not too sure about the book.
    FDNY21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.