Empire Auction Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by JackBiggin, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A double chest of written books is 864 books, not 54 as they stack up to 16 :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. I recently saw Krysyy close a thread because Aikar's head with special lore and name has to be with 53 other heads.

I do understand what they mean, but it is a special item and I think that it should be allowed to be auctioned by itself.
    I am not treating the staff head any differently, it has a special lore and name and it should be allowed. I would understand if the staff's head looks as if it was similar to normal players head, but it was not. I would like for this to be changed.
  3. Nope, we made this decision couple months ago that Staff heads lore or not are going be treated like everyone else in Auctions. Must have 54 heads to have valid auction.
  4. Maxarian heads I would guess are ok to auction single?
  5. Could we get a written book rule? Is it similar to player heads or does it have to be the same book.
  6. Are we allowed to auction off Referral Block of Clickyness?
    sambish20 likes this.
  7. no
  8. Do the marketplace forums' rule of not advertising another shop's pricing apply to auction bidders in the auction forums as well?
  9. Yes, it is simply rude
    deathconn likes this.
  10. With zombie skeleton wither skeleton and creeper heads they stack do u have to have 54 stacks of zombie heads or just 54 to auction it off
  11. Just 54, no need to stack the heads :)
  12. Are players who are currently banned allowed to bid? Even if they believe they will be unbanned in the near future? I don't see anything saying otherwise, but I have this issue in my 3 DC seeds auction at the moment and don't know whether the bid is valid or not.
  13. I would say no
    jackTC33 and troop53no like this.
  14. Thank you
    jackTC33 likes this.
  15. mba2012 likes this.
  16. I know it's from april...

But written books only stack if they are exactly identical (signature,title and content) Even a period will make it not stack.
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  17. Starter gear and tool is auctionable, yes.

What about the rest of the items, book. They all have soulbound as well. Except some books, depends if new or old.

Also what about starter horses the used ones lose their "Soulbound" while the new ones keep the lore.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.