Empire Auction Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by JackBiggin, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The same could be said of vault and stable vouchers.
  2. One difference being that anyone can pay Sr Staff 60k for dirt removal, but vault and stable vouchers have more value because they allow non-supporters and lower supporter levels to exceed their max number of vaults.
  3. But you can not buy vault and stable vouchers from Senior Staff, unless I missed something somewhere.
  4. Another is that you can't just pay a senior staff member 10,000 rupees and get a vault/stable voucher....
  5. They are also a rare drop in the wild, and not on the promotional items list. As krysyy said of the tock
  6. I am assuming that this includes "partner" auctions, so the partner cannot bump either?
  7. Yes.
    cadgamer101 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. So because it said at least 54 mob heads, could you auction 55?
  9. Yep, 54 minimum
    boozle628 likes this.
  10. Question. Say no one bids on your auction for X amount of days, at what point are you allowed to say that it is closed?
  11. Any point as long as it's without any bids, I believe :)
    NZScruffy and FirstJugBurgerz like this.
  12. ^That
  13. Whats the max run time of an auction?
  14. As far as I'm aware, there isn't one, but I don't see why you would you let it run for so long lol
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  15. What's the reasoning behind only allowing 1 auction per person in regular auctions? Cause at some points I feel like auctioning off 2-3 double chests of items though cannot. And yes I know there is the 5 limit on support auctions though if your not a supporter you cannot. Also from what iv heard quite a few times is that the supporter auctions aren't very active etc.
  16. It's just on the idea of preventing the auctions category being filled up with tons of auctions.
    As it stands now, with one per account, the auction forum is still pretty busy (there's nearly always an auction on the recent threads box). If we removed the limit of one per person the auctions forum would become swamped with multiple auctions, some users would it find it hard to get bids as they would disappear amongst the others and the recent threads box would also be full as a result.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  17. In my opinion, mini-modding should not be allowed in auctions either, as mini-modding does not apply under the four guidelines for posting in an auction, unless these mini-moderators are appointed by staff, as shadow staff.. :/ ..They seem to clutter up the auctions just as often as the ill-placed posts.
  18. Mini-modding? Are you referring to players posting that a post is not a bid, dont do it, etc?

If so yes, never post in an auction thread to tell someone their post isn't a bid/legal bump, or auction question. :)

Click the 'report' button, then leave it alone.
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  19. It says that all items on the 'Promotional Items' page in Wiki can be auctioned off.
    'Not Special Dirt' is on the 'Promotional Items' page and as it says the items on that page can be auctioned off individually, I think that somewhere on the 'Auctionable items' part of this page, should state that the 'Not Special Dirt' is an exception to this rule.
    Also, I think there should be more clarification on things like the 'Promo Instructions' and similar items in the same part of this thread, as they are not listed in 'Promotional Items' but some of them may be auctionable.
    NZScruffy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.