EMC's World ReCord Book!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jewel_king, Mar 1, 2016.

1. That's a good question, I'm not at all sure tbh :D Doubt it was Mob Arena as mentioned though. I've not been to MA many times lol
    ShelLuser and WitherDoggie like this.
  2. Most distance by boat on one server (I doubt it but its not up there)
    55km
  3. I've traded with villagers 57,229 times. :)

I'm sure someone has a higher count than me, though.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. Most crafted item
    cadgamer101 and pererfamily4l like this.
  5. Most crafted item
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  6. i just wanted to show off my gold =P
    607, pererfamily4l and UltiPig like this.
  7. Could it have been Jack's Death by Rabbit event?
  8. I didn't attend that one.
  9. Just a general tip: if you're sharing statistics screenshots then don't edit them but use pristine ones.

I've seen some edited pictures up there, I recognized them because the order of items doesn't match up to plain vanilla 1.8. And if you edited it then how can anyone be sure that you only edited the order and not the numbers?
    pererfamily4l likes this.
  10. [/IMG]

Ok, just for fun I checked out some of my stats. Death by rabbit... got it beat, don't know how, but here it is. I guess I need to stop carrying around carrots for food so often. I have the worst time with the pictures so I hope it shows up.

11. [/IMG]

Here are some other ones... I do not know if they are winners but it took awhile to get these numbers.
    swum...... 99.07
    boat......... 397.38 km

among others
  12. Am I the only one with the OLD Cupid's Bow?
  13. You can buy that version from /shop :) I got one
  14. I have a few. They only become new once fired :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  15. I have about 10 of these, as Kloned said, they only update if they are fired. I still think that the majority of Cupid Bows are the old versions as compared to the new ones. :)
    607 and ThaKloned like this.