EMC's World ReCord Book!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jewel_king, Mar 1, 2016.

1. You didnt Say What Record your going for?
  2. Agreed, he has my vote
  3. Have you seen the art on smp4, wild (center I think) just outside the reset zone? It is massive! I think it's 500 blocks square (maybe more). It is true artwork, a remake of an actual painting I believe. It is so big the only way to appriciate it is looking at the live map.

smp4map.emc.gs

Not sure who made it or what the name of the painting is. If you go there, I believe there are signs on the SW corner of it that state this info. I just can't recall right now.
  4. How would you know things from the statistics? After all, it only started getting counted in 1.7, while most people here are from before 1.7.
  5. The things we know from the stats are just what they log, there's nothing you can do about that. And, stats don't carry over from PC to PC I don't think, so seeing as how I play on this PC and have played on two other laptops, my stats don't make the most realistic impression of how much I really have played :p I think this PC is at almost 57 days in game :)
    607 likes this.
  6. I could add the Combiend Ones Here If you Post Both Pictures And What the are together :p
  7. Oh my. That means I just 0.57 years just at work :D
  8. I don't think it does anyway, I think the stats on my two other laptops are different :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. Ive been saving for months and im pretty sure i have the most rupees atm, i have 238 rupees..you heard! 238 big ones
  10. Think I fixed all Capitalization typos

Need proof xD
    BanditLM likes this.
  11. wow really? :p im totally not lieing ;) 238 ;)

12. You forgot the K ;)
    BanditLM likes this.
  13. Stats are not different on different pc's, but they are different over SMP's.
    607, ThaKloned and FDNY21 like this.
  14. Oh, fair enough then :) Thanks Moco! I knew about it being different per SMP, but wasn't 100% sure if it was different per PC, I had been told differently!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. What does fendy have 121 of? O-o
    Dufne likes this.
  16. Mineral Mincers
  17. As jewel_king said, Mineral Mincers, I bought a lot of them when they came out and I got a few from the 400k member event too :p
  18. Wait are we counting records for the most of one custom item owened or not?
  19. Largest collection of ICC Birthday Suits :rolleyes:
    Dufne and ShrinkingMatt like this.