EMC's World ReCord Book!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jewel_king, Mar 1, 2016.

1. lol cramped? how so? Are you referring that i should buy more reses?
  2. I don't see a record yet for most Zombie Pigmen kills.

If your not recording these just forget about it.

I'm sure i'm not in the lead with the most, but just to start if off at a number to beat.

3. Why narrow it down specifically to zombie pigmen? Why not just mobs in general.

I think what he's doing here is great. It gives a new form of competition giving everyone an insentive to play harder and break those records.
  4. Just curious jewel_king where are you getting this data from? Is there a legit database that gives everyone's stats or are you just playing it by ear?
  5. You're welcome. :p
    FDNY21 and DatzMine like this.
  6. :rolleyes:
    People have to give screenshot proof
  7. Individual records of each mob, instead of the mob as a whole. Zombie pigmen are just what i killed the most. that's all.
    DatzMine likes this.
  8. All data is from this thread expt the post count ones (i dont want to Put up records without players Knowing or wanting it to be known)
  9. The problem with the post count one is that it's already wrong and I've posted more times... :rolleyes:
  10. Indeed but your Still In 1st I Will Most likely Update it when you every 500ish or when someone asks
  11. I would like to apply for most times been killed by an ocelot
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  12. Can I apply for most, shovel/items times used? And next month I will have been on EMC 1 year. So if you are making it a yearly thing like the book "guinness world records" then I should be good :p

*Note: how can you make sure the info below for example is a true EMC stat and not someone is screen shotting from their own SP world?
  13. Can anyone beat this?

:cool:
    GeistKitsune and 607 like this.
  14. He shouldn't, I think. It would become too much of a hassle for people to bother anymore. This isn't anything too serious, anyway, so I think honesty should work.
    Kytula likes this.
  15. I thought of this but there Really Isnt a Way to do Better proof

Im just hoping no one trys to exploit this flaw
  16. My question is, how did you die by rabbit?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  17. I'm guessing killer rabbit?

from the wiki
  18. It says in that part that you just quoted that it can only be spawned in via the /summon command - my guess is that it was in mob arena or something perhaps, but I'm not 100% sure :p
    Kytula likes this.
  19. True but I thought I read/heard somewhere that you could "summon" it in EMC with the name tag "killer bunny"
    FDNY21 likes this.
  20. To be perfectly honest, I have never spent more time in any one world/game than on do on this server. I think it would be difficult for most players to find a world that beats out the stats you get from devoting yourself to a server for one or more years. Though I really hope nobody posts anything that's fake, because this is really just for fun. :)
    Kytula likes this.