EMC Show Yourself Thread 2023

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MoreMoople, Dec 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. For those of you that don't know what this is, here's the breakdown:
    With each year we've done these, we've grown closer as a community. It's not required to participate, but is definitely encouraged. This is now the 13th thread in the series of Show Yourself threads. It will last until the end of the year and we will make a new one in 2024.

The rules for this thread are as follows:
    1. Please limit your photos to ONLY real photos of yourself or close family/pets (sisters/brothers etc.) that are REAL and taken in the year 2023. Any fake pictures or joke pictures that aren't you or about you IRL in someway will be removed if reported.
    2. Please keep any non-picture posts related to comments on the pictures/stories already posted. No extremely off topic posts please.
    3. Don't be rude to others. This one is pretty common sense, but if you would get in trouble for saying it on the Empire servers it is probably best to not say it on this thread. Of course compliments are welcome by all, but if you don't have something nice to say about someone's post/picture/store, just don't post it. Show some self control.
    That's pretty much it for the rules. Now let's see all those pretty faces. :D
  2. Myself and BrenJone, New Years Eve

3. I always said Progryck is love, Progryck is life--but saying things wasn't enough, so the only solution was to fly to Belgium and see if the legends I spoke were true. And they very much were! I stayed with him and his wife for 2 weeks and ate quite a few waffles. And saw many lovely Belgian things. And then ate more waffles...I was unprepared for their easy availability in every public square.

And then, along the way we stopped in Antwerp and met up with SlendySWIRS :) ; from left to right, Asuriaa, me, Slendy, and Mr. Progryck

4. [========]== tiredness levels at 112% and rapidly increasing
  5. Love it, thanks for sharing the story. :D

Nice banner as usual. :)
  6. Continuing the trend of my first post in the Show Yourself thread being taken in Cornwall just after New Years :rolleyes:

7. Didn't post 2022, so here it is...sorry about that. :rofl: :lmao:

8. Nice to see the posts made by others in here so far! :D
  9. What a fun photo!! :D
    Velma_T_Jinkies and BreezyMan like this.
  10. :eek::eek::p
    Mincraft took me over 2013... ;)
  11. Is the stuffed animal in the back one of the Littlest Pet Shop Online toys? :eek:
  12. Not sure, and don't have anymore to check... lol
  13. What do you mean?
    UltiPig likes this.
  14. Needed to see the doctor today...

The hairdoctor!! :p

Also watched 2-3 episodes The Doctor on amazon prime...:rofl: :lmao:
  15. sorry been away... but meant that I have been playing MC since then... lol
  16. Quite actually.. to be completely honest, I first played in late 2011 and became genuinely addicted in 2013... LMAO
  17. OMG! :eek: My eldest son took pics of me this morning. I was teleworking today. I'm this old now... but still young at heart. :)

My eldest son is 35 now. :( :p :rofl: :lmao:

18. Finally, itโ€™s warming up for riding!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.