EMC Shops and Attractions v2

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MatthewDA, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Some new additions to the list. Hopefully doing a review this weekend!
  2. Did a thorough review of the primary list as well as the additional shops and attractions spoiler this week. Several shops removed from each, but there are some new additions too.

Spent some time reporting res's abusing the shop tag also. If you do /v +shop and there is no shop present (not one shop sign) report it to get it removed. Or just skip /v +shop and use this list :)

If you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler).

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing. Help a new shop out!
  3. MatthewDA likes this.
  4. Almost 9,000 views...time to plan a 9,000 rupee giveaway!
    jossytheninja likes this.
  5. We did it, 9,000 views! Time to give out some rupees :) Had to make this one the hardest yet, so...

This picture is taken within 1000 blocks of smp9 waste north spawn. Within several blocks there is a chest with a book. Find the book and follow the instructions - you'll receive 9,000r.

Good luck!
  6. This still going on or is it over ?
    MatthewDA likes this.
  7. Still going on, nobody has found it. Something will be posted shortly after it is, so keep looking and check back here.
    :)
    AncientTower likes this.
  8. " Cool beans, ( Cause) I just won 9,000 rupees! "
    MatthewDA likes this.
  9. You the man!
    AncientTower likes this.
  10. Time for a review of the list - Bump!
    Silken_thread likes this.
  11. Silken's Malls are still open for business
    Smp6 /v 13131
    Smp3 /v 7313
    Over 4 years in operation and serving thousands of satisfied customers both sellers and buyers.

The past 18 months have seen many changes in my personal life and so I dont have the same available play time as I once had knowing this to be the case I bought up several Permanent Residence Certificates to protect all my properties at a cost of somewhere between 5 - 6 million rupees.

In addition to this expense some items such as emeralds have dropped in price hugely and for some time now bulk selling has kept the shops rupee balance down. While I am not adverse to bulk selling it can prevent other sellers selling other items such as stone or wood from being able to sell to the shop as the shops rupee balance was 0. To help amend this I have recently been selling off some of the shops stock assets (Vouchers) I have managed to recoup the shops expenses and the shops are running at a nice healthy balance once again.

If you are interested in selling to the shop and want to know what items are needed I will list a few here.

Redstone - dust - block - ore
    Logs - all types
    Clay blocks - Most colours

13131 is a Mega Mall with several floors - /v 13131 will take you to the teleports and there are several return ports on each floor to get back to the main shop teleports.

Please continue to use and enjoy the malls both smp6 /v 13131 and smp3 /v 7313 and thank to all my customers for the past plus 4 years.

Thanks also to MatthewDA for this thread
  12. Digger reporting in, still maintained, stocked, and ready to roll!

/v 18185 on SMP9
    MatthewDA and jossytheninja like this.
  13. Very useful post, thank you for taking the time to make it!
    Also commenting to put this thread back on the front page so people can find it - when I didn't see it there earlier, I thought it had been deleted or something. xP
    MatthewDA and jossytheninja like this.
  14. SMP3 Outlet Mall lives on at 6697!
    MatthewDA likes this.
  15. Reviewed the list today - lost several shops to dereliction :(

Remember, if you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler).

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing.

ty!
  16. Very handy, keep it up matthew
    MatthewDA likes this.
  17. If you are looking for Enchantment Books I have (I think) the best fully stocked book shop...every enchantment with every level. SMP7 +bird books. I also have (on occasion) support vouchers.
    JesusPower2 and MatthewDA like this.
  18. Promos, rupees and vouchers...check out the latest giveaway here!

:)