EMC Shops and Attractions v2

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MatthewDA, Nov 3, 2014.

1. A few additions this week - Bump!
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  2. My shop on smp5 is temporarily closed. I will let you know when it is up and running again. Thanks!
    MatthewDA likes this.
  3. [15856] - [OriginalStore] - [OriginalScuf] - [We are small and cheap but we are always stocked!]
    MatthewDA likes this.
  4. Just added a new section to the mall at /v 13131 smp6 for enchanted tools, tools and armour I will add more as time permits
    MatthewDA likes this.

5. Please change to 12162 to 12221 .
    MatthewDA, UltiPig and Silken_thread like this.
  6. Time for a review of the list. Shopkeepers, PM me per the OP if you'd like to be on it. ty!
    SSRCMegaMall likes this.
  7. Reviewed 6/16 - Bump
  8. The Hoard @ 18721, Mob Drop Shop @ 18617, Slime Block Pyramid @ 18618, and Pigman Head Park @ 18618 are temp closed until 7/15 while I go enjoy a summer break!

bbl :)
    The_Iron_Foxy likes this.
  9. I was away for a bit and we hit 8,000 views - time for another giveaway/event!

This time I've hidden one book at The Village Shops @ 19009 (my original shop which turned into a spoof on /shop prices) that you may buy for 1r and in return win 8,000r...if you can find it! I've also hidden quite a few diamonds around the res, all for 1r, and may be dropping a few too.

Move and tp will go on at 7:00pm EMC time today. Many of the chests are hidden very well, but will probably be found and bought out quickly, even with just a couple people looking (if you're coming, don't be late).

:)
  10. Should be around now... right? :p Still locked outside the res walls =l
    MatthewDA likes this.
  11. Very sorry, something came up. Just opened res for event...

Update: RunderCaster found the 8k book! There may be a few 1r diamonds around the res. gg
  12. 1758 - Panda Inc. - Panda_Paradise - We are a large mega mall with cheap prices!

I am also making another mall just like this one on smp4, the res being 8117, but it isn't open yet. It should be open soon though.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  13. 8117 - Panda Inc. - Panda_Paradise - We are a large mega mall with cheap prices!

The mall on smp4 is now open. :)
    MatthewDA likes this.
  14. Several new additions this past week - Bump!
  15. [9990] - [9990 EMC Museum] - [crafter31211] - [A museum to teach players about the history of EMC and what events were celebrated in the past!]
    MatthewDA and Sealeon like this.
  16. Has not been updated yet. Thanks!
  17. Dude you don't have my shop(10959) I just sold a million rupees worth of stock in the last 30 mins (no kidding), my and Petunia's witches potions shoppe at 11086 cheapest potion anywhere, haunted castle and scary minecart ride (10960) a hotspot at Halloween, amusement park (10840) probably the best roller coaster in all emc, and museum at 10838 all on smp5 on your list. What?
    MatthewDA likes this.
  18. The way Mathew has it set up mean that you basicly have to apply on the thread before he adds your shop. Read the original OP.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  19. I read it I was just playing. Chillax crafter. Consider me applied.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  20. Actually...

You're supposed to submit your shop info in a convo to me as I don't really look at the thread much. Also, if there are corrections to be made I like to work them out with the shop owner in a private convo. From the spoiler:

"Shopkeeper:
    1. Must be at least 90 days old.
    2. Must have logged in or voted within the past 30 days.
    3. Must provide me with the following in a convo titled “Res# shop listing” (1234 shop listing, for example):
    [Res #] - [Shop Name (if any)] - [Owner(s)] - [Description]
    with a maximum of two lines in the format provided. Please, no bold, italics, or underlining.
    4. May provide a link, if one exist, to their specific thread (see 18200 below for example)."

TuckerAmbr, I gave up looking for new shops to list using /v +shop or /v +mall as the searches are absolutely worthless (are you listening Aikar). As an example, I just did a /v +shop search 50+ times on 9 and went to the same podunk, empty shops several times before getting to some larger, credible shops. So, unless you submit your shops and attractions to be listed, per the OP, it's unlikely they will appear here.

My goal is to list as many of the quality shops and attractions on the Empire as I can for the benefit of all players and shop owners alike in a fun and informative way (instead of having everyone spamming the useless /v +shop). This includes the "additional shops and attractions" spoiler where shops weren't referred by the owners specifically.

We're approaching 9,000 views - I hope a few people have found the thread helpful :)