EMC Shops and Attractions v2

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MatthewDA, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Thank you! Matt
  2. My shop!! The very first of its kind. The World of color. Each floor is a different color with a white floor every now and again to really accent the beautiful colors now available. This mall even includes a free wool farm for every color!. Smp3 @ 6015 or /v paparoney
    MatthewDA and jossytheninja like this.
  3. I'd like to request the addition of my promo shop on Smp7 15015 or +Koala :)

I buy and sell a variety of promos - all using Remote Shop Signs
    MatthewDA and jossytheninja like this.
  4. Added you both to the primary list, thanks! If you wish to make any changes to your shop description please pm me. I added your link to yours, deathconn.

5k remains for the next person to give me a good lead - see my last post on pg9 ^^^^
    deathconn likes this.
  5. 9274 or +trade on smp4, for all enchant and emerald trading needs (almost best trading librarians)
    MatthewDA likes this.
  6. 17966 - CCS - K9J, ShadowsPeak
    Adding my shop to be on the spoiler list because I'm not yet 90 days :p
    MatthewDA likes this.
  7. Added the shop to the main list and sent you 5k - ty!

SkareC grabbed the last 5k of the giveaway, sorry! But I did list this shop with the res owners name. PM me per the OP when you hit 90 :)
  8. Hey, I see we passed 14k views (and over 3 years of this thread)!

I usually do a giveaway every 1,000 views, but this time I'm going to recognize Silken_thread for all his bumps and updates over the years helping to keep this thing alive and send him 14,000r. Thanks, Silken:)

Been rather busy over the last several months, but I promise an update will be coming soon. If anyone has or knows of a shop I don't have listed, please pm me per the OP and I'll get them added.
    jossytheninja likes this.
  9. Been a while...Bump!

:D
    Gawadrolt and Theomglover like this.
  10. Smp4 - Resident 9350 / Basicgoods / A shop with basic items, can be found by using +basic
    Smp3 Resident 6666 / Basicgoods / same as above
    Smp7 Resident 15525 / Basicgoods / same as above

All shops are owned by me.
    MatthewDA and Gawadrolt like this.
  11. Bump :rolleyes:
  12. The Redstone Shop & Ore at 9397 on smp4 had under gone a major remodel. (total rebuild)
    I would like to rename it to luckycordels' Outlet.
    Items range from:
    building blocks from all dimensions
    mob drops & heads
    transportation (elytras, carts, rails, & horse gear)
    music discs (all 12 types)
    all ores
    of coarse all redstone items

Thanks Matt!
    MatthewDA likes this.
  13. 15,000 views - and with that a chance to collect 15,000r! Just drop your head in the chest at The Hoard @ 18721. After I've collected a minimum of 15 heads I will hold a random drawing among all those who participate. One entry per player name, alts are welcome. Just make sure it has your name and isn't renamed "money bag" or "toaster", etc.

Keep in mind, this may take a while before the drawing - I'm not sure how many people actually read my comments here. Tell your friends so this doesn't take several months :D

As always, if you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler).

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing. Help new shops and grow this list.

ty!
    luckycordel and jossytheninja like this.
  14. SMP1 - 2189- The Shop- Rain90009- A shop that has everything you need - including a lot of things you don't!
    MatthewDA likes this.
  15. SMP9 - 18570 - The BookStore -- Jesseqw

Sells all enchants for 200r.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  16. Still a chance to win 15,000r - see my last post above ^^
    luckycordel likes this.
  17. Dang I can’t use my pc until Thursday. I hope not too many people read that