EMC Shops and Attractions v2

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MatthewDA, Nov 3, 2014.

1. jossytheninja ended up winning the 15k - forgot to post! I'll do a 16,000r event soon.

Recently reviewed the list and we unfortunately lost a few more shops to dereliction and force claims.

Remember, if you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler).

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing. Help new shops and grow this list.

ty!
    EquableHook and luckycordel like this.
  2. Tnx for the update MatthewDA mine are fine on perm protection but still voting anyway for the server
    MatthewDA likes this.
  3. Hello Matthewda SSRC is back in business. We offer a Mega-Mall at 3559. It provides nearly all items in Minecraft. For the lore could you add. The official SSRC Megamall selling nearly all EMC items. Including a 2 Double chest design to allow for bulk buy. Or something along the lines of that
    FadedMartian and MatthewDA like this.
  4. I took all my wither skelly skulls and after fighting a bunch of wither Bosses I have added stars and beacons to my existing shop stock at /v 13131 and also reduced the prices

Oh yeah, and bump
    MatthewDA and FadedMartian like this.
  5. Added Hogwarts School under smp7 - an amazing attraction!

Many of the blocks that went into building Hogwarts were sourced from Empire shops. To that end, I've sent ProfessorHallows 16,000r to keep the effort going. I'm sure we're all looking forward to our second year of magical education!

:D
  6. Updated the list. Lost a few shops to derelict and saw many that are being saved by derelict protection only - i.e., players not logging on or even voting :(

I'm sure there are many newer shops that should be listed, either on the primary or spoiler list. Help me out and tell me where they are!

And 17,000+ views, nice. Time to give away some more rupees!
  7. Huh, this thread is just over four years old. What am I doing with my life :rolleyes:
    luckycordel and M4ster_M1ner like this.
  8. 208 postings in 4 years is almost exactly one posting per week.
    That sounds like a healthy dose :)
    luckycordel and MatthewDA like this.
  9. Woah, you're absolutely correct - I posted the 208th post recognizing 208 weeks of this thread! Complete coincidence...and worth the 17,000r for 17,000 views! ty, M4ster_M1ner :D
    luckycordel and M4ster_M1ner like this.
  10. ^^^^
    Bump
    jossytheninja likes this.
  11. If you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler).

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing. Help new shops and grow this list.

ty!
    luckycordel likes this.
  12. My shop is still well stocked with many items including Rockets, Gunpowder, Sugarcane for paper and dyes to make fireworks all in stock at /v 13131 smp6
    MatthewDA likes this.
  13. Res Number 6702
    No shop name yet
    Owner Belac555
    It's a small shop for now but i have big plans on expanding it soon
    Silken_thread and MatthewDA like this.
  14. Added 8122 - welcome back cadgamer101! :)
    Silken_thread likes this.
  15. Did i miss something with mine?
    MatthewDA likes this.
  16. If you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler).

ty!
    EquableHook likes this.