EMC Shops and Attractions v2

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MatthewDA, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Bump!
    nltimv likes this.
  2. [/smp2 4945] - [AncientTower-3] - [AncientTower - Owner] - [We sell vault vouchers, Llamas, 130/131/132 speed horses, saddles, and an ocean monument treasure map] /V +Tower
    MatthewDA likes this.
  3. Will be reviewing the list soon.

If you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler).

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing. Help new shops and grow this list.

ty!
  4. We passed 11,000 views and I missed it. Time to figure out another giveaway!
    jossytheninja likes this.
  5. How come mine ate in the spoiler? And with no link? Both are well known for inspiration and them reses. They also have names.

I also update the themes on them very often (winter, spring, summer, Halloween, etc). As well as host my main selling area were I have bought millions for projects from players selling there. They have also been there for years and the iron was one of the shops that lowered the price of iron. The head shop was the first head shop on emc.

~Finch

P.S.

Have 2 large projects in the works for months. Hope to finish them and add them as well.
  6. Was just waiting for someone to bump this thread for any reason so I could send them 11,000r. Congrats!

As far as adding your shops to the primary list, I'll add whatever you want, just submit them with a shop description per the OP. btw, I started a convo with you way back on 9/18/16 to try and get you to do so! ;)
    UltiPig and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  7. Found the PM and sent one... Added some Banners.... Not sure if they are or not, but if they are not, I suggest having the option for a Banner (Not a full pic, more like what you see here

Just something that's a nice preview of the res and with the res name...

~Finch
    MatthewDA likes this.
  8. Smp6 Mega mall at 13131 is always open with some possible adjustments / additions to services coming soon

Smp3 Mall at 7313
    MatthewDA likes this.
  9. Still open for business at 18185
    MatthewDA likes this.
  10. Looking for shops to add to the main list.

If you have a shop in the additional shops and attractions spoiler, or one not listed at all and qualify for the main list, please submit a shop description per the OP!
  11. 13131 Mall Smp6 is now host to a free to use Public Villager Trade Centre

Click This Thread for details
    jossytheninja and MatthewDA like this.
  12. Will be reviewing the list soon.

If you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler).

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing. Help new shops and grow this list.

ty!
  13. Concrete Powder and blocks now in stock at /v 13131 smp6 remember if you're new to EMC you can use /vault to move and transport goods between servers.
    UltiPig and MatthewDA like this.
  14. The Little Fortress Depot at 19415 on SMP9 isn't quite so little anymore. A major renovation is now complete. New additions include items added in the 1.12 update as well as an entire section containing all available colors of concrete powder, glazed terracotta, and dyed terracotta.

All of the 400+ unique items presently for sale have also been repriced to reflect current market conditions. An additional planned minor expansion will include an assortment of spectral and tipped arrows. Stop by and check everything out. :)
    MatthewDA and Nickblockmaster like this.
  15. Finally got around to reviewing the list and found many shops gone/derelict :(

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing.

ty!
  16. 13,000+ views!

I never got to doing a giveaway at 12k so I'll combine them here. I'll give the next five individuals (no alts please) 5k each for recommending a decent shop that I can list on the "additional shops and attractions" spoiler. It can be your own or belong to anyone else, but obviously not one already listed. I will go look at the shop this weekend and if decent I'll add it to the list and send you 5k (please, don't suggest a dirt shack shop selling dirt, or one "under construction", I won't list it).

Thank you everyone!
    deathconn likes this.
  17. Azygos13 shop at 14409 on smp7

He has basically everything you need and its a buy/sell shop so a great way to make some quick rupees :) And the shops layout makes things easy to find :)
    MatthewDA likes this.
  18. LaChica8 on SMP4 She has a nice shop
    MatthewDA likes this.
  19. Added both, thanks! Giving away 5k for good leads, see my last post above ^^^^
    PapaRoney and luckycordel like this.