EMC Pride!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Olliesaurus_Rex, May 7, 2020.

1. Your contribution is highly appreciated! :D
    CarFryer likes this.
  2. 1: I will get some more wool with my old farm, which technically is still functionning... I just need to get my internet working good enough...
    I alredey have:
    • All the orange one can possebly need
    • All the yellow one can possebly need
    • Sc brouwn
    • Sc gray
    • DC pink
    • All the magenta one can possebly need
    • Sc purple
    I am talking about this place, by the way: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/963-1070-cheap-bulk-wool-in-all-colours.80066/
    2: I can do SMP1 distributing
    3: I have some audiobooks to listen to, so I'm totally fine with making flags somewhere. Just send me some coördinates or something :p
  3. weeh said he would love to be able to have these available at his mall on smp1 at 108.

Whoot!! Thanks weeh!! :cool:
  4. Impulsive_Egg and I will be working on some flags on Utopia in a bit if anybody would like to join us! :) Just thought I'd put this comment out for anyone who is free to help out! :D
    CarFryer likes this.
  5. We also REALLY need help with removing wool! come to the south outpost of the wild in Utopia, bring a ton of shears and go west!
    CarFryer and Milosaurus_Rex like this.
  6. Just donated 1 DC of each colour of wool (16 DC total) and 2 DC of empty maps :D
  7. Pialikesestacos said that she would be happy to sell the flags at her mall on 7 and to help out with the flags on 7 as well! <3 many thanks Pia!
  8. we should also hold an actual parade! :D
  9. That could be fun! :O
    CarFryer and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  10. where can i buy?
    CarFryer likes this.
  11. they're still under construction :)
    CarFryer likes this.
  12. just a start, i set up a acmes chest on smp4 v +benny :) <3
  13. Just donated 1 DC of white wool.
  14. Thank you all! We appreciate it a lot! The project has been on hold for about a week or so as Milo was out of town and I just didn't do it (lol)
    We'll get it back up and running soon
  15. Wait actually I forgot to set up the access chest
    CarFryer likes this.
  16. As Egg said, the project will be up and running once again soon! Flags will continue to be made throughout pride month, and for as long as it takes to get things done! :D
    CarFryer likes this.
  17. so what smp are we doing it on, beacuse the smp we doing it on is the sap that the flags will be on
  18. We're trying to do it for every smp, but so far we've only gotten most of them done on utopia. You can look at the complete ones on my res there, but they're kind of useless if you don't have a utopia home
    ArkonXT and BennyBeltsjets like this.
  19. just donated at least 1 dc of dirt!
    Impulsive_Egg and Milosaurus_Rex like this.
  20. if y'all still need help i'm definitely interested! i can cover you on utopia or smp4 if those need any help :)
    Impulsive_Egg and Milosaurus_Rex like this.