EMC Pride!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Olliesaurus_Rex, May 7, 2020.

1. I *might* be interested in helping with the deisgn... :p

I am only fearing that I would become the one great argitect in whose vision everything should be build. Not in the mind of the other but in the mind of myself. I know I have that flaw... mhm... Just know I am open in helping with that :)
  2. Here is my current list of flags I'd like to do! If anyone has any others they'd like to see, please feel free to mention them. <3

- Lesbian
    - Non-Binary
    - Bisexual
    - Asexual
    - Pansexual
  3. This is a very interesting idea! :)
    Would love to donate! <3 (I won an auction with a DC of every colored wool and I have only used light blue :p)
    CarFryer and Milosaurus_Rex like this.
  4. Heck yeah! :D
    CarFryer and wafflecoffee like this.
  5. Agender!
    Represent me boiiii
  6. Our first flag is now in progress! :D

Also, I want to add this. All flags made are going to be free. I want everybody to have access to these flags, even if they don't have the rupees to pay for them. :) You can feel free to donate to the cause, but there is no obligation. These flags are for everyone!

I'll let people know the flags that are finished as Impulsive_Egg and I work on them. :)
  7. I would love to add what ever I can to this project and what an excellent idea too!! I'll do whatever.. be a grunt and just fill in the blank outlines, pack mule materials, grind for wool, or anything else you can think of. Just please let me know. =]
  8. Any help with filling things in and acquiring wool is super appreciated! As well as tearing things down once the design is locked in a map. :)
    CarFryer likes this.
  9. UPDATE: Impulsive_Egg and I have now realized that map art does not go across smps. This is a predicament. So, here is our plan. We still very much want to do this! However, it is going to now be an even bigger job. We will have to create each and every design on each and every smp. This is quite a time consuming task. So, we are recruiting people to help us out. We're willing to put out rupees for this of course! This is a large job, but it'' be very worthwhile. :) Please feel free to PM me if you are interested in helping out. :D
    CarFryer and MoreMoople like this.
  10. We'll also need at least one person from each SMP to sell/give away these pride flags so that everyone on every smp will have access to them
    I'm planning on putting them in my shop on smp2 and my res on utopia
  11. I can give them away on my res on 3 :)
  12. i gotchu on SMP6 :)
  13. Many thanks!!! <3
  14. I can get them on smp8 :)
  15. My friend has an Iron farm he has tones of red dyes i can provide that :D and i can proberly provide purple or something
  16. We're going to need purple and blue for the bi flag, maybe also magenta. We're also going to need yellow and light blue and pink/magenta (I need to decide which color is optimal for this)

EDIT: Also green for the aro flag and lime green for the agender flag
  17. We currently need someone to give flags away on smps 1, 4, 5, 7 & 9! All other servers are accounted for! :)
    CarFryer and MoreMoople like this.
  18. Donated 3 double chest's of white wool let me know if there is anything else you need =)