EMC Pride!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Olliesaurus_Rex, May 7, 2020.

1. I do believe we need someone to host (that is "sell") the flags on smp4 still. Would you be interested?
    Milosaurus_Rex likes this.
  2. Okay friends! My tentative plan for today is to get some work done on utopia and possibly smp1 if we make enough progress! I'm also going to be making a group PM here on the forums for anyone who would like to be in the loop for information regarding helping to construct flags! Please like this little comment on this thread if you would like to be added to the PM!

And by the way... happy pride month! :D
  3. I'd love to be added :D
    Milosaurus_Rex likes this.
  4. Happy Pride Month all!
  5. Yea! Just private message me with details!
    Impulsive_Egg and Milosaurus_Rex like this.
  6. I would like to be added. Happy Pride month, all! :)
    Milosaurus_Rex and wafflecoffee like this.
  7. happy pride month! i would love to be added
    Milosaurus_Rex and wafflecoffee like this.

8. SMP2 is our next flag destination
    Tonight Milo, Waffee, Benny, (and a little help from BittyBopBop) built the map-making platform. We've got some polishing to do tomorrow but we were very diligent tonight! Happy pride month!
  9. Our first flag on smp2 has been completed, and it is set up on my res at /v 4055@market
    The three flags we have completed on utopia are on my res there at /v 5312, and as soon as my gold voucher gets redeemed, I am going to continue making more flags on utopia
    Milo's laptop is currently in laptop jail for not working properly, so while he is unable to really get to this project (and the forums) I am still available! If you still want to help us build these flags, then feel free to DM me or shoot a message to Wafflecoffee (she's usually online when I am not) and I'll get instructions to you ASAP

10. My laptop is indeed in jail. :( I have access to my brother's computer, but the fps I get is nearly unplayable. I'll mess with the settings and see what I can do to help that. In the mean time, thank you to everyone helping to make this dream project a reality!
    HazardousCode likes this.
  11. If you need any help with getting more fps just pm me 😄
  12. I am currently comprising a list of all the people who have donated and/or helped build
    so if you have donated something but didn't say anything and would like to be credited, please lmk what you've donated. I've already got Benny, Waffle, Nickk, k8, and kryarias on the list
    BennyBeltsjets likes this.
  13. I think this pride project is going to have to be put on hold for a while, as Milo's computer is still compromised, and I'm about to go on a 14-hour road trip today and tomorrow. I'm going to be on vacation and I want to spend it doing other things like art and writing
    I'm sorry that this project hasn't taken off the way we wanted it to; my focus has been somewhere else more personal lately.
    BUT that doesn't mean this project is being cancelled at all! if anyone wants to take the reigns for a little bit, then be my guest! Feel free to make your own flag to add to the project.
    If wool is needed, I have a public wool farm on my res on smp2 (4055)
    I also have a ton of empty maps (thank you Waffle), so i suggest making one map for the flag you make (don't forget to lock it with a glass pane in the cartographer's table), and I'll hop on and give you a few stacks of empty maps for free when I can.

Also, sorry if this sounds kind of convoluted and confusing. I'm rushing and I still have a lot of stuff to pack before we leave today.
    wafflecoffee and MoreMoople like this.