[EMC Discussion] Fill In The Blank (Diamond Supporter)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 21, 2013.

1. I feel regular people on EMC should be able to use TnT, as it is very useful in projects, and allows us to finish projects quickly, make TnT cannons etc, also it allows to TnT to become less for everone, instead of the ridiculous price :)
    Like if you agree :p
    henpenben, Gadget_AD and gollark8 like this.
  2. As a free member, I would like to see visiting a snapshot server added as a diamond supporter perk to encourage me to upgrade to diamond.

In an IRL situation where I could,I would probably get diamond.
  3. As a gold supporter i would like more rupees for the daily bonus or to be able to fly in utopia :3
    Gadget_AD likes this.
  4. Short version, the prestigious 72Volt, in his early days as an Empire Minecrafter, decided he could create a great income by barricading the exit from the smp5 wild spawn, namely using massive lava walls, and then charging for exit and entrance. As would be expected, he was banned for attempting this, and upon repenting and returning to EMC it became a long-running joke and he was named the King of Lava Walls. Here's the original thread in all its glory: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/smp5-massive-excavation-project.10595/
    cadgamer101, 607 and sideshowallie like this.
    • As a free member, I would like to see the cost of eggifying in the wild/wastelands to be discounted as a diamond supporter perk to encourage me to upgrade to diamond.
  5. As a continual diamond supporter, I would like to see a daily bonus of diamonds and supporter only promo items added as a diamond supporter perk.
    • As a continual iron or gold supporter, I would like to see ____buying additional plots_____ added as a diamond supporter perk to encourage me to upgrade to diamond.
  6. Diamond members have the ability to fly in Utopia. :)

Remember this specific thread is suggesting diamond ideas. :)
  7. In the wild 72volt attempted to make walls of lava around the wild spawn. I believe he was temp. Banned
  8. Stupidest idea I've ever heard.
    • As a continual diamond supporter, I would like to see ____ability to disguise as various mobs_____ added as a diamond supporter perk.
    • As well as a page on the website that automatically updates and shows all the current supporters. It'd make me exceptionally proud to see my name/s and those of the other fellow supporters recognized for our contribution to the empire :D
    sideshowallie, jknrlz and cube45 like this.

• As a free member, I would like to see the ability to read enchantment tables added as a diamond supporter perk to encourage me to upgrade to diamond.
  9. Do you mean see what the enchantment is before we click it?
    I don't think we can do that.
  10. well, there is the possibility to make a "virtual enchantment table"
  11. a little off topic but how about adding a free month of diamond? make the criteria something like have to have had account for 6 months and have well known status on the forums. hopefully those 2 things (or some other rules) weed out any greifers. i think more people may go diamond if they have a chance to try it out.
  12. How would that work exactly? Do you mean one we can use anywhere?
  13. it would be for use in town only and you would use a command such as:
    /enchant
    or
    /enchantment
    It would bring up a chest GUI with the enchanted books. click on one and it enchants the item your holding. (it would probably take more levels than usual)
  14. As a free member, I would like to see flying in town on the server all my res's are on to i can make my builds a lot easier added as a diamond supporter perk to encourage me to upgrade to diamond.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  15. Remember of course that the supporters are there to support EMC, not to save money on them, for every free month that they give, that's $20 missed out on.

16. I think this maybe already would be implemented when it would not be so difficult for EMC to update. Updating to 1.5 and 1.6 also costed a lot of time.