[EMC Discussion] Fill In The Blank (Diamond Supporter)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 21, 2013.

1. well for minecraft it is call gamemode keep inventory it is a legitment game option or command just saying
  2. 1. This thread is for diamond supporter ideas.
    2. It would make griefing way too easy.
    3. More people able to use tnt = more demand = higher prices.
  3. It's not a gamemode, but a gamerule. Besides it's a whole lot different, cause you could apply soulbound, for a fee, and to a few items, and with keepinventory true you can't lose anything, while some things are not worth souldbounding. Anyways, /gamerule keepInventory true would be way to overpowered.
    • As a continual iron or gold supporter, I would like to see free horse spawning in the wilderness added as a diamond supporter perk to encourage me to upgrade to diamond.
    I would like this just for convenience :)

4. But annoying you IS a good thing.
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  5. Why?
  6. 4. Everyone having access would undo all of Aikar's hard work into lowering lag on the servers.
  7. For me, yellow is not appealing in chat. It would look quite ugly for me honestly.
  8. As a continual diamond supporter, I would like to see a full refund of for "unlocking" chests in wild added as a diamond supporter perk.
  9. You do realise that pretty much every message that appears as a result of a command, as well as connection messages, default res messages and pretty much everything else on EMC is yellow, right? :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. You think I enjoy them? :p
  11. As a free member, I would like to see that diamond supporters can claim 6 residences as a new diamond supporter perk.
    (Maybe 4 for gold, and 2 for iron, as well.)
  12. As a well known member, I'd like to see diamond supporters (and other supporters) to not have auto renewal as default when I decide to get supporter ...

I'm not saying to have auto renewal removed ... but I don't want it as default ...

If i pay for someone else's supporter or my own, I like to know when I pay and how I pay ... and would like to pay for only 1 month at a time :)

I've heard of instances where people are accidentally charged for another month ... this would help reduce these risks - even if there was a temporary hiccup in the system :D
    kevdudeman and cddm95ace like this.
  13. yeah... but it wont happen because it would crash the price of wither heads... and make them too easy to get
    Edit: and beacon price would drop a ton
  14. Agreed. One of the reasons I ended my search for a server here, at the empire, is because I couldn't stand things like that. Walls upon walls of chat with no way (back then) to turn it off. ###### advertisements, colored names, colored text...oh it was terrible.
  15. As a long time moderator I would like to see wither farms added to stage :p

(Just kidding, that'd be no fun. I like the building and gathering aspect. Even if I could /give, it's no fun!!!!)
  16. If Diamond got so many reses, then there would be no reses for new players D:
    607 likes this.
  17. As a continual diamond supporter, I would like to see back access added as a diamond supporter perk.
    Cheers
    Michelle
  18. Back access?
    607 and DemonThunder345 like this.
  19. What is "Back Access?"
    607 likes this.