EMC Community Appreciation - Launch & Introduction

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexC__, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It won't be. Staff will be going through nominations, instead of whoever getting most nominations automatically winning for a reason. :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. How do people get nominated?
    607 and brickstrike like this.
  3. PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. But, how? You answer what players can do, but, not exactly how.
    A PM, nomination through this thread, or any thing else?
  5. Using something that is still in the JackLab and has yet to see the light of day.
    607, PenguinDJ, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  6. It matters little now.
    Once the time comes to do so, we'll know :)
  7. Shh... I need you to stahp posting... I want to be in the highest posting members area xD
    Anyways, I guess you are right :p
  8. There always seems to be one person who thinks this when EMC tries to hold events/contests.
    I guess we should just have to be bored and not do anything fun except be jerks to everyone on the forums :(

I like the idea \o3o/
  9. Love it
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. I feel that there will be kids raging if they don't win this.
    I like the idea but I think all notable people of the 6 months should be placed on a wall at /town to show that they have done some nice things even though they haven't gotten the prize
  11. Seems legit.
  12. I vote Pandas! hehehe.
    brickstrike likes this.
  13. I really like this idea, there are a few people who I know I'm nominating. :)
  14. Here's me being nice and possibly revealing part of the nomination system:

brickstrike, cddm95ace and PenguinDJ like this.
  15. Your gonna be banned from all future events jack :p
  16. Does that message show when you are only voting for yourself or for ever?
    brickstrike likes this.
  17. Ever - although I probably will just outright block the submitter and the nominee's username being identical.
    mba2012 and PenguinDJ like this.
  18. Will you have a program that automagically blocks users from voting for the same ip address?
  19. No, but based on our setup (the behind the scenes magic), there's no need. :)
  20. Can we nominate staff members? If so, JustinGuy has my vote.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.