Don't leave us, Dufne!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Rhyblet, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Guys we reached the goal of 60! she shall never go now :D
    Dufne likes this.
  2. Not so fast Dufne, you aren't leaving us just yet. ;)
    Seanawesome14 and Dufne like this.
  3. Well, seems ya will be staying Doof. But you do deserve a well needed Hiatus from EMC sometime :p
    Dufne likes this.
  4. Dufne, don't take the poll as we don't like your decisions, but much rather how much the community loves you. Take the prescribed break every now and then but no more than once a year or you will be ded from overdose
    Dufne, 607 and Patr1cV like this.
  5. I'm coming to cut your toes off.
    Acemox2k and Rhythmically like this.

6. Good luck ;)
  7. Sweet! 69 signatures. :p
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and PetuniaFigtree like this.
  8. 69 signatures... should I still sign?
    Dufne likes this.
  9. I'm proud to have signed one of those 69! ;)
    Of course you should!
    Dufne and Keliris like this.
  10. Awesome guys! Thank you to everyone who signed! I, for one, am excited to see Dufne stay! Don't forget guys, if you want your rupees just quote one of my posts on this thread!
    Dufne likes this.
  11. I mean, I don't like to see anyone go, but I also don't want someone to feel like they're obligated to stay. Much internal conflict over this.
    Hashhog, 607, PenguinDJ and 2 others like this.
  12. quote ^-^
    IamTheNub likes this.
  13. I am quoting for the rupees. Is it possible for them to be put towards a party or donation to someone that was griefed. If not i will accept them and put it next to my tower of cake and other thins i am gathering for donations or party stuff.

Have a wonderful day everyone and look for the good in every situation instead of focusing on the bad. :)
    Dufne likes this.
  14. Just accept the rupees then donate them to GRIP: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/grip-supporting-you-when-griefed.55826/
    They'll happily take your rupees ;)

(LATE) EDIT 04/14/16: I don't know what's happening to them but I don't like it

I signed too
    fBuilderS likes this.
  15. Nice!

sux 4 u Dufne
  16. nltimv likes this.
  17. Quote :p
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  18. Signed. Dufne... STAY.
  19. You may never leave! :mad: don't even think thought like that :eek: -completely disgusted-:p