Don't leave us, Dufne!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Rhyblet, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Oh btw signed ^-^
    Dufne likes this.
  2. Signed, Stay with us! :)
    Dufne likes this.
  3. Signed, don't leave please!
    Dufne likes this.
  4. But why? :/
    You never know, there might be a good reason for it, so I won't sign (yet?).
    Dufne likes this.
  5. Signed :D
    Rupees <3
    I'll see them as a birthday gift :p
    Dufne likes this.
  6. signed
    Dufne likes this.
  7. I never got a chance to marry you...
    Sgt_Pepper4, Dufne and 607 like this.
  8. Although I don't personally know Dufne, I'm signing because I hate to see people leave.

Dufne,
    Don't go. If you need to take a break do that but don't leave. I've seen people came back after a year gone. C'mon, ya know ya want stay....repeat after me ..."There's no place like home, there's no place like home.." ooops..."there's no place like EMC, there's no place like emc..." :)

P.S. Please keep the rupees
    Dufne and Kytula like this.
  9. signed
    Dufne likes this.
  10. Signed. Keep the rupees Sean. :)
    Dufne likes this.
  11. In my time on EMC, which is not that long, every now and then I meet someone and have a good conversation or do something interesting. But it takes a large amount of people to make it possible to find those select few that a person can connect and have fun with. So the more people that leave, the less possible fun opportunities for everyone. Including me. Sometimes just changing your gaming style is what is needed. I have a country house far from town and am preparing for another place WAY out there. I am talking Hours of real time travel, maybe a day or so. Just to be sure that nobody will be coming by and I can build and play my way free in the frontier. Sometimes you just got to get away from the madness of town.

So even though I have not met you, I hate to see a player leave that so many others feel so strongly about. Take some time, reassess what it is you like about mine craft and adjust your play style to get back to the fun aspect of the game that drew you in and kept you here for so long.

Singed for staying,
    Hope to meet you at some point in game,

Acemox2k
    PetuniaFigtree and Dufne like this.
  12. I have signed the petition. Two more signatures are needed to keep Dufne! But how long will you stay, Dufne? A couple more days? A month? All of eternity? o__o

Who are the last two signatures going to be? Hurry, you're running out of time! 0.0

(Sean, I don't need a payment.)
    Dufne likes this.
  13. Used an alt email, one more :D
    EDIT: Hurry up and sign it Hannah
    EDIT2: Hannah signed, doofneh dun b ded
    Dufne likes this.
  14. Dufne! What are you talking about?! You shall not PASS!!
    Sgt_Pepper4, Dufne and Kytula like this.
  15. I believe I was the last signer according to ILTG :D
    ILTG and Dufne like this.
  16. Its settled she is staying the thing got 63 signatures
    Btw Sean keep the rupees
    Dufne and Kytula like this.
  17. Keep the rupees Sean, and signed
    Dufne likes this.
  18. Nope, I voted on my alts email to make it 59 votes and then Hannah got the 60th, since when was this a competition anyway? :p
    Dufne and ww2fan168 like this.
  19. 66th signer. :D Pls stay Dufne!
    Dufne likes this.
  20. It shall never happen :D
    Sgt_Pepper4 and Dufne like this.