[DO NOT UPDATE] 1.5 UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. It appears we are nearing the 1.5 update for Minecraft. This message is to serve as your reminder to NOT UPDATE YOUR CLIENT until we give you the okay!

Updating to 1.5 prior to us being ready will prevent you from connecting to the EMC servers until we are ready. As this update is rather extensive compared to past updates, it may take us (and plugin authors) a little longer to update than past updates.

We do not have an ETA as of yet, but when we do, we'll inform you as soon as we know.
  2. Cant Wait till 1.5! :D First!
    MasterMockery, mba2012, 607 and 6 others like this.
  3. THIRD POST FTW!!!
    thx for letting us know ;D
    how dare u steal my first post ;-;
    IamSaj and RainbowChin like this.
  4. Can't wait! It will be so awesome!

Edit: Grrr, I auto clicked the update button before thinking. Will I lose my res if the sever updating takes to long?
    607 and becsim1 like this.
  5. Technically it's the fourth post including The Cow's.
  6. Thanks IcC!
  7. pyro_vampiress and IamSaj like this.
  8. Third reply, Mr Technical lol
    Also, I leave you with this;
  9. That's not the 1.5 release - that's a snapshot update ... the 1.5 release is within the second week of march
  10. fifteenth!, oh also super excited for redstone blocks, quartz and DURGAN TOMBS!
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. DURGAN = DRAGON or DUNGEON?
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  12. 59,871,256,642,489,513th! FTW!!!! Beat that! (Hot Wheels?)
    Cool :) Can't wait.
    Daxter9133 and 607 like this.
  13. Hoppers

Please update as fast as possible, EMC, so I can enjoy such pleasant feature
    jkjkjk182, eklektoi and jacob5089 like this.
  14. reserve
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. So I've got a question.... Did mojang already release the update? I'm not on a computer at the moment so I don't know...
  16. Then I think it is close enough to warrant this thread.
  17. No.
    ICC would not leave it this late lol
    AlexHallon and creepincreepers7 like this.
  18. OMG!!!! im soo excited that i just cant hide it . . . . . .. .im a bout to loose control and i think i like it go REDSTONE BLOCKS!
  19. No, all they released was a snapshot with new update releases ... there is no warranted time frame on when 1.5 will be out, all they said is within the first to second week of march
    Pinkfoxk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.