[DO NOT UPDATE] 1.5 UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A couple of quick things. Thanks for suspending the derilict policy. Its a little thing, but means a lot.

And - why is everyone so anal about the jar files? If you have legally purhased a copy of minecraft then you are free to do whatever you like with it as long as you do not take money out of the owners pocket. Meaning, you can not give away copies of the game to someone that has not purchased the game. But you can pass files to another person that has already purchased the game. The owner has gotten his money. If guy A has purchased the game and guy B has purchased the game, then they can pass files back and forth forever and it is not illegal and not an issue. And that includes previous version jar files. The only time copywrite protections come into play is when you start taking money out of the owners pocket, either by giving the game to someone that has not purchased it, or by selling copies to people (modified or not). So if you made a kick butt mod that allowed people to play minecraft without logging into the server and sold it for say $5 to anyone an everyone, then you would be wrong. Because then people could pay you $5 instead of Mojang $20 to play minecraft.
  2. Mojang's EULA would highly disagree with that.
    It is the first thing you told not to do.
    Not only is it against their terms, it is also completely illegal.
    http://minecraft.net/terms
    Anyway, this is rather the wrong place to talk about it I think.
    Twitch1, mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. It stinks I cant wait to play the smps but i already have 1.5.1 so it may take a while.
  4. ghostflame2153 likes this.
  5. Plz update as fast as you can Empire ;)
  6. DRERGEN TERMS ERMAHGERD
    (Now officially waiting for someone to reply "CAPS BAN HIM KICK HIM PERMABAN CAPS SPAMMER H4X0R")
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  7. Dragon tombs aren't coming out in 1.5
  8. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  9. There was 6668 views when I posted this
    das cray
  10. This is off topic but anyways...
    views.png
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.