[DO NOT UPDATE] 1.5 UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for the alert hope for the update to Come soon
  2. There is no beta version. If there was everyone would know about it.
  3. I just thought maybe they came out with it... I don't really pay attention to that stuff.
  4. Oh noes guyz I "accidently" updtaed 2 teh nu 1.5 n no i cnt conect 2 da serverz!! I hop de kepz myz rez cuz I real!y luv Emprie n Minceraft soooz mutch!!!11
  5. If you want to back date here's a link to 1.4.7 - http://assets.minecraft.net/1_4_7/minecraft.jar Just change minecraft.jar :p
  6. ZBSDKryten, Laurencem17 and Twitch1 like this.
  7. Thanks, I didn't update. I was doing it to be funny. I hope that is what your :p was for, signifying you got the joke as well. :cool:
    I also am well aware of the many options for fixing the issue for those who don't think before acting in the Minecraft update realm but I just get sick of being the one to help. Making sarcastic jokes is more fun nowadays. :)

Ninja'd
    TerryDaTerrorist and Laurencem17 like this.
  8. Awesome find!
    I will be bookmarking the link for future uses. This is much simpler than the other methods available. :)
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  9. Huh lol check the link you posted http://assets.minecraft.net/#_#_#/minecraft.jar.

Also I am always Happy to help :). All you need to do is ask :p
  10. P
    Ok I think then that I have windows 8 I mixed the two up
  11. i can update?
  12. No you can't...IF you could update, it would be shown in letters so big you would see them from the other side of the world...
    ZBSDKryten and mba2012 like this.
  13. And I'm not seeing any big letters...
  14. FYI - Since these are official Mojang URL's, they are okay to share.

Mojang use to not keep the old assets around long, but looks like they are.

Please do not mirror these files, the only legal way you can link to the .jar file is these asset urls on mojangs website.
  15. My friend was nagging on me to update, but i didn't, so I could play E.M.C.! :3
    AlexChance likes this.
  16. I am one of the numnuts that updated to 1.5. It was a reflex. Give me a button and I will push it. But now there is another update. Do, I just sit in the middle or do I update to 1.5.1. Do i resist pushing it?
  17. Go ahead and do 1.5.1 too if your on 1.5, we will be updating to 1.5.1 but they both work.
    1.5 is really broken

I have 1.5.1 working in local dev, just got to do permissions for residence for the new stuff then more testing... then we should be good soon
  18. Wait, so it's good to go? I don't feel like reading 13 pages of text :p
  19. It also appears you can't be bothered to read the previous post...
    mba2012 and DrewRadio like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.